Freemans
Scullys

T O Hare

neighbours needs robbo to turn evil again
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Tommy Tight Lips

Medic

the cast of neighbours

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

stiffler

Fellow fans........picture no 4 in the previous post makes a great background

Great find medic!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

TacadoirArdMhacha

1) Toadie
2) Dr Karl
3) Lou Carpenter
4) Gentleman Drew Kirk RIP
5) Joe Mangel

Honourable mention to Jelly Belly, Phil Martin, Helen Daniels, Annalise. Here was it Robbo who ending up chancing his wife's twin sister? Pair of good looking darked haired women? One called Christine I think?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: stiffler on January 16, 2009, 09:08:34 PM

Great find medic!

Great pic stiffler, have put it as my background, but every time I start my computer now I am going to see Brees massive f**king head in the corner!!

stiffler

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 18, 2009, 11:03:31 AM
Quote from: stiffler on January 16, 2009, 09:08:34 PM

Great find medic!

Great pic stiffler, have put it as my background, but every time I start my computer now I am going to see Brees massive f**king head in the corner!!

Yeah, she sticks out like a sore thumb....i tried putting the recycle bin over her head but it only covers about half it!

steph, sindy, izzy and skye are looking very well in it tho!!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

hitzelsperger

lads get ready for some very emotional times in the near future... bad news for some ramsey street legends!! :'(

ziggysego

Heard about Harold, but Karl and Susan too? That's 3 out of the 5 in my top 5 favourites list. Other 2 not being in it anymore. It's just not fair :'(
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Aw Jesus I will have to get the tissues ready every evening from now on...

(For crying by the way before someone comes in with a smart remark about me using tissues some other way!)

ziggysego

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 18, 2009, 04:04:10 PM
Aw Jesus I will have to get the tissues ready every evening from now on...

(For crying by the way before someone comes in with a smart remark about me using tissues some other way!)

Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

whats your predictions for the big dingoes game... Why is Dan not playing or even there ;D Good to see Zeke back playing but Lucas is the main driving force of the team, The Afl scouts will be there lookinf for the next Paul McClean ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Our Nail Loney

Great to see the Dingoes lift the cup there today, brougt a tear to my eye whilst eating my dinner!

ziggysego

Who was your MoTM? I thought Lucas was a real power horse. Popped up where he was needed, mopping up the ball and getting it out of danger. He did get the credit he deserved and it is he who would have got the call up to the AFL. Declan is a roper. The local radio is bad as the BBC and UTV too. They called Declan Duncan, not that his own mother noticed.
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Been very busy at work recently so usually stay to half 5 or 6 but made sure I left at 5 sharp today when I heard it was the final.  Were those real Geelong players watching?  And who was the coach?