Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

JimStynes

Aye Nail Jim was starting full back in the legends team. get a read at the teams and give us some feed back

Lamh Dhearg Alba

This is the best stuff on the Neighbours thread for months! Id dearly love to see the current stars lineup take on the dream team, what an encounter it would be. Didnt see any mention of Tad though, the lad might have something to offer as a corner back. Was Joel Samuels in there too? He was a good athlete and would run all day.

Steiger at FB is a great call, Mickey Harte should be investigating if this guy qualifies for the Red Hands because he could well be the man to solve the problems at number 3.

JimStynes

It would be great to see alrite - the dream team would hammer them though. Some big names in the current line up but the dream team is filled full of the biggest names in neighbours history.

Steiger would be great full back. Strong, hard as nails and as honest as they come.

JimStynes

3rd page after yesterdays feel good show  >:(
Did anyone think the house went a bit cheap. $600'000 dollars. thats only £250000 or so. For a house like with all its history and with its perfect location in Erinsborough you would pay at least £400000 in ireland.

Havnt seen todays show yet - no spoilers please

T O Hare

Steph should not be doing this to Toadie.. she will break his heart.. I miss the doc.. i cant wait to the legend gets involved with the Dingoes!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

hitzelsperger

lamh derg your right, joel samuels would make a good interchange to come on, do 15 mins hard graft and back off...maybe not a game winner but would soften a few lads up,

ziggysego

I'm really starting to go off Rosetta. Poor Frasier, all he wants to be is a father. He's cut from the same cloth as Drew (RIP).
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Have to agree with ya here Ziggy, all Frazer wants is a baby and Rosie has known this the whole time.

If she treats him bad I will crack.

Why ride him bare back if you don't want a child? Bitch

JimStynes

ziggysego

Two good men.

If Rosie doesn't sort herself out and treat him right, Fraser should give her the flick and settled down with Libby and son Ben. He's the only man I'd trust to raise him in the way that Drew would be proud of. Plus, he's a lot of damage control to do with the mess that Darren no doubt has caused.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Really disappointed in Rosie, was so chuffed when they got together, Frazer is such an all round good duy and the way he bounced back from his troubles are an inspiration to us all.

Some taxi driver as well

This whole married to the job thing with Rosie is disappointing. Wouldn't catch me letting any woman I'm with get on like that!

ziggysego

Been a disappointment week, with regards to the women of Ramsey Street. I'm a big fan of Steph's, but I do not like the way she has been treating Toadie of lately. Either be committed or stop stringing the man along Steph. It's not right.

Good to see that Toadie still remembers his first wife Dee. I do hope that she comes back, after all her body was never found....
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Yeah Steph shouldn't be doing this to Toadie, he's clearly fragile at the minute thinking of the lovely Dee, I would love to see her and her lovely assets back on the street!

There's gonna be serious trouble when Oliver and Marco's sister get found out!!

TacadoirArdMhacha

What happened today? Missed her unfortunately.

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Our Nail Loney

Double shift in work today, was gona stick on the afternoon viewing but unfortunately the racing started early and they all wanted it on! The cheek, asking the races to be shown in a bookies when Neighbours is on! What are they even doing here at 1.45pm, do they not realise??!