Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

the milkman

Good to see Gino back alright!

I don't like this Adam fella, not good enough for Pepper! but then who is?

What about Paul, startin to turn into Mr Nice guy, not a fan!

tyroneboi

is that Gino the camp hairdresser?

wats been happening these days anyway lads - unfortunately havent seen it for a few weeks!!

Our Nail Loney

But do any of you's think there's something sinister about him?? Today was the first cracks in his nice guy persona!

Medic

isn't adam that bloke off hollyoaks with an odd english accent but yes there's something quite sinister in his face...could be a case of overacting the part though lol
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Our Nail Loney

Yeah that's why I called him Adam/Foz in an earlier post, he was foz in Hollyoaks who used to go with Becca's weirdo wee hairoid sister! He did that same stupid sorta quiet voice in Hollyoaks as well, I read somewhere he got the part through Dannii Minogue getting him in with the Aussies as he is good mates with her after appearing in one of her music videos.

kinghen

he's not good enough for pepper! of course there's gonna be somethin dodgy about him! it wouldnt be neighbours if everythin went swimmingly!

Jimbobjnr

ExiledGael

Think I'd nearly go for janae ahead of her, looking very good today in that top!

hitzelsperger

Quote from: ExiledGael on October 03, 2007, 07:53:26 PM
Think I'd nearly go for janae ahead of her, looking very good today in that top!

your havin a laugh...pepper along with Ali Larter from Heroes are the sexiest ladies on the box at the minute!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

inthemaking

inisceithleann

Ringos a lucky fella with Carmella getting stuck into him, but i can't decide whether shes good looking or not
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

ziggysego

She's not. However nobody rates my opinion on women.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

The new credits were revealed in Neighbours today. Will take a bit of getting used to.

Rosie and Frazer finally got married today. Had to be the most cheesiest weddings I've seen in a long time. That said, I was extremely jealous of Harold! ;)

So what you think of the new neighbours to the cul-de-sac and their new pet Joey?
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Jesus Ziggy I can't believe you posted there and didn't mention the crash!!!

I'm on tenterhooks here waiting for the early episode, didn't even go to uni today because wanted to see it! Hope noone dies, I'm too attached to the cast at the min but its inevitable.

Thought it was hilarious when Steph asked Toad his fave meal he din't know but one thing was for sure-its got cheese!!

re the new family, I was a bit suspicious as I always am about a new family entering but since he's Stuart and Ned's bro he should be a decent bloke. Though with all new families there will be secrets to unveil and dark moments ahead!

All teh girls looking well yesterday.