Waxing (back/sack/crack or other)
13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

screenexile

Quote from: full back on January 04, 2010, 12:45:17 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 04, 2010, 12:42:02 PM
Anybody have bother with the back hair? I'm a real man as in I don't moisturise or bother with any of that womanly shite but the back hair is bothering me in fairness I had thought about shaving it before but I'd need someone to do it but now it's way too far out of control for that.

Anyway my question is do any lads get the back wax done or use hair removal cream or shave it? Ladies do you mind a bit of back hair?? I'm loathe to do anything about it really but I think the time has come to make a decision!

You are going to remove your back hair but you wouldnt do any of that 'womanly sh1te' like moisturise
:D :D                       

Is getting rid of back hair womanly?? If so then yes I am prepared to be a woman on this occasion! Unfortunately I think the procedure will involve the help of someone else... I can't see anyone giving me a hand so I am unsure if it's gonna happen!

full back

Quote from: screenexile on January 04, 2010, 02:03:16 PM
Anybody have bother with the back hair? I'm a real man as in I don't moisturise or bother with any of that womanly shite but the back hair is bothering me in fairness I had thought about shaving it before but I'd need someone to do it but now it's way too far out of control for that.

Anyway my question is do any lads get the back wax done or use hair removal cream or shave it? Ladies do you mind a bit of back hair?? I'm loathe to do anything about it really but I think the time has come to make a decision!

You are going to remove your back hair but you wouldnt do any of that 'womanly sh1te' like moisturise

Is getting rid of back hair womanly?? If so then yes I am prepared to be a woman on this occasion! Unfortunately I think the procedure will involve the help of someone else... I can't see anyone giving me a hand so I am unsure if it's gonna happen!

Head to one of them beauty salon's & Im sure they will do it for you

thebigfella

Go get it waxed. There are plenty of places that would do it.

I've had the all over body wax, it's actually not that bad dunno what women give out about :P

sammymaguire

I won a pair of tweezers one time, I find they come in wild handy now and again
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Puckoon

Id have a fairly hairy chest and just in the last year or two the tops of the shoulders and the bottom of the back are starting to sprout a bit. I have had the woman wax it for me, but it seems to bring it in thicker.

Have waxed the ole eyebrow too for shits and giggles, but now I just pluck her.

(And use tweezers on the monobrow)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thebigfella on January 04, 2010, 02:11:22 PM

Go get it waxed. There are plenty of places that would do it.

I've had the all over body wax,
it's actually not that bad dunno what women give out about :P
WHY
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

wallyman

had the sack waxed, some job

pintsofguinness

Would someone tell me why all the waxing??

Puckoon

It makes the naked tobogganing easier. Less friction.

Shazam

Fellla I know who is just home from Australia used ot get his woman to shave him with a one or a two all over.
Shazam Bang

leenie

hmmmmmmmmmmm this

or this

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ballinaman

Quote from: Shazam on January 04, 2010, 06:19:54 PM
Fellla I know who is just home from Australia used ot get his woman to shave him with a one or a two all over.
And who said romance was dead!

Shazam

That bottom pic is Tacadoir Ard Mhacha
Shazam Bang

pintsofguinness

neither for me leenie. 

Him on the bottom is extreme though, you can understand why he'd wax but all these people on here getting waxed can't be like that!

Quote from: Shazam on January 04, 2010, 06:19:54 PM
and the complaining my woman does about me! 

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on January 04, 2010, 06:23:12 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm this

or this

I know which downgirl would rather have
Testing Accessibility