The Easter Thread

Started by pintsofguinness, December 31, 2009, 06:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

pintsofguinness

aren't easter eggs just the bees knees. It's a good job they don't sell them all year round, I'd be a lot fatter
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

whats the craic with dinner? Turkey in the ball household, no eggs before dinner either
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on April 04, 2010, 02:05:31 PM
whats the craic with dinner? Turkey in the ball household, no eggs before dinner either
the housemate has been working all over easter so today I've had to make do with sausage rolls from the spar and a mini egg easter egg.  I've got a malteasers one for later. I might have a crisp sandwich now...

what I'd do for a turkey dinner......

The Real Laoislad

Just had a huge turkey and ham dinner with all the trimmings
You'll Never Walk Alone.

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 04, 2010, 03:15:09 PM
the housemate has been working all over easter so today I've had to make do with sausage rolls from the spar and a mini egg easter egg.  I've got a malteasers one for later. I might have a crisp sandwich now...

Did you get the malteasers egg with the malteaster bunnies in it?  They are yummy!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on April 04, 2010, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 04, 2010, 03:15:09 PM

Did you get the malteasers egg with the malteaster bunnies in it?  They are yummy!

No, this is just the egg with sweets....

Carmen Stateside

Missed the Popes Easter message this morning, but I hope to catch Tim Tebows Easter message later.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/about-30-000-expected-at-tebow-easter-speech-1.3647233?qr=1

Hardy

America has never been able to distinguish religion from show business.

Come to think of it, America has never been able to distinguish anything from show business.

Denn Forever

Was just watching bit and pieces of Passion in Port Talbot on BBC Four which was a Passion play with Martin Sheen.  On You Tube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5FZJy_2Uzo
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...