Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.

longrunsthefox

So much for their cunning plan to put on a competition because they had a team they thot could win it.

drici

Sunday 31st January
Throw-In 2pm

Kickhams Creggan (Antrim) 1-04
Burren (Down) 3-07

The old adage is certainly true...goals win games! Creggan U21's certainly discovered the harsh truth of this as Burren opened up with a goal blitz inside the opening 10 minutes to leave Creggan stunned and 9 points down before they had hardly kicked a ball.

To haul back this defecit was always going to be a massive task and so it proved to be when the scores were tallyed up that as the difference between the teams. That's not to say Creggan didn't have their chances, they did, as a missed penalty and other missed goal chances were testament to this. In the end though it was too much work to do and Burren showed how sharp they were out of the blocks on the back of their County final 5 days earlier.

Burren proceed through to the semi final stage with their number 11 Sean Murdock picking up the Denvir Plumbing & Heating MOTM award

Dougal

where are the games being played?neutral venues or home venues?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

aontroim

All games being played at Creggan's grounds Dougal as they are hosts of the Tournament.

Dougal

Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Beo

Is Canamhaint mé.