March 4th- Yippee

Started by Denn Forever, December 22, 2009, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 22, 2009, 10:24:01 PM
hardly be on much after tonight so happy christmas f**kers.

Same to you dick head
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 22, 2009, 10:18:19 PM
Great stuff altogether. I finished work today at 2.00pm went off to the pub for a swift one with a mate. Did a bit of shopping for the better half. Am now sitting having a beer and thinking that I can relax now for the next two weeks without a care in the world.

Hold on! There's someone at the door ..... Jesus! It's my better-half's sister (the 23-year-old who has just finished with her boyfriend). What could she want? Given that her sister is out for the evening at her work's do. Anyhow, I better let her in and see what's up. Keep you posted.

Right - she's pished! Gurning about her ex and how much she 'admired me' from afar. Anyway, she's gone to wash her face and I have poured her a glass of wine. So, let's just say that she is the type of girl that would 'give a dog a bone' given that she is a bit of a looker. Now then, advice please lads. As it is 'ET has just emerged from the polar neck sweater' and I'm wondering would it be the gentlemanly thing to do to 'comfort' this poor, lonely, lady? Hold on, toilet flush, here she comes.. Back in 5..

Dougal

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 22, 2009, 10:31:24 PM

Right - she's pished! Gurning about her ex and how much she 'admired me' from afar. Anyway, she's gone to wash her face and I have poured her a glass of wine. So, let's just say that she is the type of girl that would 'give a dog a bone' given that she is a bit of a looker. Now then, advice please lads. As it is 'ET has just emerged from the polar neck sweater' and I'm wondering would it be the gentlemanly thing to do to 'comfort' this poor, lonely, lady? Hold on, toilet flush, here she comes.. Back in 5..

if in doubt whip it out!!id be quite confident that will do the trick.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

haranguerer

You're just dispelling any doubt that you werent that arsehole pretending to be a woman a while back - 'lady in red & black' was it?  :D

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Dougal on December 22, 2009, 10:40:18 PM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 22, 2009, 10:31:24 PM

if in doubt whip it out!!id be quite confident that will do the trick.

Thanks Dougal, just out getting more wine for her. Me and her are on the setee watching the Strictly final - which I 'skyed' and she is still saying how 'lucky her sister is to have me' ... I think that the 'LAD' could be getting a run out quite soon .. keep u in the loop ..

Hurler on the Bitch

Different one. That one last year was the one that could 'suck an orange through a hose pipe' .. she's bad news that one. This  younger one has a bit of class and style. However, I am typing this as she has gone to the bog again - this time she informs me "for a DUMP" .. still, the 'front door' is still open! Anyway, must go, there is a flush ..................... and there is another one....  My 'horses head' is still hanging over the stable door I feel .. so, this is it, the One-Eyed Monster will be making his debut within the next few minutes - keep you posted, but the next time I respond, well, let's just say that the 'yoghurt truck will have careered off the road' Here goes!

Dougal

Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: hardstation on December 22, 2009, 11:32:23 PM
Quote from: Dougal on December 22, 2009, 11:31:48 PM
any update? ;D
Busting for a w**k before bed?

Keep it down! - I wish I did - as the better half arrived home 15 minutes ago. She walked in and was greeted in the living room by my arse doing a maths experiment, while her sister was measuring 45 degrees with her legs. I am hiding in the attic and this is BAD! - BIG ROW DOWNSTAIRS .. Their da on the way .. talk in the morning..

f**k he's here!

Zapatista

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 22, 2009, 10:46:10 PM
Thanks Dougal, just out getting more wine for her. Me and her are on the setee watching the Strictly final - which I 'skyed' and she is still saying how 'lucky her sister is to have me' ... I think that the 'LAD' could be getting a run out quite soon .. keep u in the loop ..

You blew your cover. Anyone who uses the word 'setee' rather than 'sofa' or 'couch' is obviously gay.

Hurler on the Bitch

Staying in my brother's house. It all went bad, very bad. Me and her Da rolled the street while the better half roared and shouted obscenities. The sister meanwhile put her 'kebabs' back on and said I tried it on! So, here I am stuck in this feckin icebox that my brother lives in and that's Christmas balloxed. Hold on! There's someone at the door ... Christ! It's my brother's wife and she's had a few drinks at her Christmas do! He's not gonna be home for a while and she is quite attractive in a 'roide the bro's wife' type of way .. she's away to get me a beer ... keep you posted .. oh and by the way ..
Zaspastica - Setee - always was and always will be in Andytown. Hardstation - Yoghurt Truck? Let's just say that the handbrake didn't even get let off in order to let it roll down hill - never mind crash.

Zapatista

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 23, 2009, 08:55:22 PM
Staying in my brother's house. It all went bad, very bad. Me and her Da rolled the street while the better half roared and shouted obscenities. The sister meanwhile put her 'kebabs' back on and said I tried it on! So, here I am stuck in this feckin icebox that my brother lives in and that's Christmas balloxed. Hold on! There's someone at the door ... Christ! It's my brother's wife and she's had a few drinks at her Christmas do! He's not gonna be home for a while and she is quite attractive in a 'roide the bro's wife' type of way .. she's away to get me a beer ... keep you posted .. oh and by the way ..
Zaspastica - Setee - always was and always will be in Andytown. Hardstation - Yoghurt Truck? Let's just say that the handbrake didn't even get let off in order to let it roll down hill - never mind crash.

:D

muppet

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 23, 2009, 08:55:22 PM

How's the swing Tiger?
MWWSI 2017

Denn Forever

Have you looked outside?

Its still bright!!!!!!!

Bright until 17.30 yesterday.  Springs around the corner and the its sumertime ;D
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl