A man's time of the month.

Started by mournerambler, December 16, 2009, 10:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mournerambler

Society seems to accept that it's ok for the majority of women to be impossible to deal with for 1 week every month, why is it then that the male breed isn't allowed to have an 'off' day now & again without having to give a 1000 word explanation?

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Puckoon

Between this and your "walks" with your buddy, are you trying to find some courage from somewhere for a big announcement?
;)

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

mournerambler

Not a marriage issue lads, but with 2 females I had a difference of opinion with today.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Ya we are cranky bastards or chauvinists, but with them its hormones & feminism (as if it's not just female chauvinism)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

it's just an excuse women use for being a moody cow. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 16, 2009, 10:27:00 PM

You ever tell her that?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 16, 2009, 10:27:00 PM

What's your excuse?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: mournerambler on December 16, 2009, 10:24:24 PM
Not a marriage issue lads, but with 2 females I had a difference of opinion with today.

Threesomes are always difficult, You try not to spend more time on one than the other but what are you suppose to do if one is fine and the other is less than fine
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mournerambler

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 16, 2009, 10:28:21 PM
Quote from: mournerambler on December 16, 2009, 10:24:24 PM

Threesomes are always difficult, You try not to spend more time on one than the other but what are you suppose to do if one is fine and the other is less than fine

I thought i'd covered over the problem pretty well, Didnt think you would have caught that on LL.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Hurler on the Bitch

You know me, I like to think of myself as a pretty open-minded and 'modern' type of guy.

However, my better half - female - is prone to the 'washing machine' every month i.e. going through a standardised set programme or cycle of emotions (from euphoria, anger, violence, crying, inane laughing, knife-throwing, storming out of the house in "tears" and walking the streets in the rain, vomiting up green stuff and floating on top of the bed, leaving a pig's head wrapped inside my suit jacket - the usual things) and then, lo and behold, it suddenly: ends. No apology, no recognition of the previous three days' behaviour. Nothing.

Personally, I think that the government should pay for all guys to go away once a month to, say, Glasgow, or any English city, give us a few quid and throw in a football game. Hotel and drinks included. Let the weemin stew in their own hormone-infested fluids.     

Puckoon

3 days? Youre onto something there buster.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 16, 2009, 10:47:15 PM
You know me, I like to think of myself as a pretty open-minded and 'modern' type of guy.

However, my better half - female - is prone to the 'washing machine' every month i.e. going through a standardised set programme or cycle of emotions (from euphoria, anger, violence, crying, inane laughing, knife-throwing, storming out of the house in "tears" and walking the streets in the rain, vomiting up green stuff and floating on top of the bed, leaving a pig's head wrapped inside my suit jacket - the usual things) and then, lo and behold, it suddenly: ends. No apology, no recognition of the previous three days' behaviour. Nothing.

Personally, I think that the government should pay for all guys to go away once a month to, say, Glasgow, or any English city, give us a few quid and throw in a football game. Hotel and drinks included. Let the weemin stew in their own hormone-infested fluids.     

& Women  :D