Help - Word 2007

Started by Treasurer, December 13, 2009, 03:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

Has anyone got Word 2007 or else 2003 with the file converter pack intalled that could do me a favour??

Working on an assignment, need to open a 2007 document but only have 2003 on this laptop and it's telling me the converter pack is a three hour download on this connection.

Hoping someone can convert it to an earlier version for me. 

I live in hope....!

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Treasurer

Thank you!! Gaaboard to the rescue again :)

ardmhachaabu

Unfortunately, despite having the converter installed, I wasn't able to open the file...

Could anyone else assist?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

An Fear Rua

email it to me
address in PM
Its Grim up North

TheGreatRambo

Beaten to it, PM me if An Fear Rua unable to help

under the bar

dont fall for that one, he'll be after tour bank details next............

mylestheslasher

I got a converter from Microsoft website last week and it worked fine for me. If you are stuck pm me and I'll sort you out.

dodo

Can anyone help a damsel in distress ? Have a PC here which does not display all the graphics on most sites eg. the font size, colour and emoticons icons when writing emails from emails accounts are not displayed. Is it the crap graphics card or do I need do download another version of Windows XP ?

Treasurer

Oh sorry, didn't realise I had got more replies!  Thanks for all the offers, I got sorted.  I have the converters on my own laptop but this is a borrowed one and the connection is waaaay too slow for downloading something of that size.

Assignment done and dusted, happy days!