15mth old toddler dies after assault in Fermanagh

Started by Minder, December 11, 2009, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Police have now launched a murder inquiry after the death of a 15-month-old girl injured in an assault in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh.
The child had been in a critical condition in a Belfast hospital, but died on Friday afternoon.
A 30-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident which happened in Glebe Park.
Police want anyone who saw anything untoward in the area between 1930 and 2030 GMT on Thursday to contact them.
The police are at a house in Glebe Park, which is in the Old Tempo Road area of Enniskillen, and the street has been cordoned off.
The Western Health Trust said it is assisting police with their inquiries.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ExiledGael

Terrible story.
Hopefully not another child that was 'known to social services'.

orangeman

gawa316

Jaysus was up that way today and was wondering why it was cordoned off.

Thats terrible news

Puckoon

Rest her innocent little soul.  :'(

Been said before, and no doubt will be again: Anyone who can lift a hand to harm a child warrants the fires of hell for eternity. And a beating to within an inch of their life before they are dispatched.

gerry

A girl at work is related to this baby and from what i heard today the bastard they have arrested deserves a slow painful death.  How any one could do that to a child is beyond belief and the sad thing about it the hoor will out walking the streets again in a few years.

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

comethekingdom

Jail would be too good for the cnut! He should be bate every day for the rest of his days. Instead he'll be put up in jail with the best of grub and comforts - all for the sake of human rights etc. - what about the human rights of the little child and the rest of her family? Makes me physically sick  >:(

pintsofguinness

Is the **** a member of the family or what's the story?

Truly horrific, what a cowardly bastard.  Probably be out in about 10 years or less.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

Boyfriend i believe. Reading todays papers if they wrote what actually happen this tread would be longer than 2 pages
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

boojangles

Absolutely shocking if this is true. Torture for the rest of his life would not be good enough for this bastard. Nearly got sick hearing about it. How could anybody do such a thing,I just cannot comprehend an act like this.

mylestheslasher

Anyone that lays a hand on a child is the lowest of the lowest and deserves to rot to death in a cell. It is a parents worst nightmare come true. What else can you say?

omagh_gael

Social services were involved in this case but only as far as an initial assesment by the 'Gateway' team. In all probability there would have been no chance for them to have taken the necessary action to keep this little child safe. Stuff like this really makes me asks questions of humans, how can someone even contemplate lifting their hand to a toddler never mind f**king battering one to death. There are people over in the GAA section calling Ger Cavlan scum of the earth etc. Those comments should be reserved for this animal, I hope he rots in he'll for eternity.

I was reading that that piece of turd who murdered baby P got seriously assulted in prison recently, roll on the time when this particular c*nt enters mahgabery and let some other psychopaths have their way with him.

Agnes Dipesto

rootthemout

at times when you hear these sickening things you wish the death penalty was there tobe used against these sick ba*****s,the cnt should be castrated and left to lie in the pool of blood,a slow painful death,may the innocent child RIP.

muppet

A 15 month old? What sort of sick twisted nutcase was he?
MWWSI 2017