Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2009, 07:42:29 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on December 11, 2009, 06:33:47 PM
Quote from: stew on December 11, 2009, 12:58:55 AM
Quote from: hardstation on December 10, 2009, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: stew on December 10, 2009, 11:40:24 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 10, 2009, 11:33:53 PM
Stew I have no time for any police force... I know we need police but its a job does seem to attract a lot of sectarian bullies and racists. I ain't really disagreeing with you here.
I find the police over here in Green Bay sound, the top man in the city lives next to me
Where the fcuk was he the night you tried to shoot up a passing car?

The 'passing car' was wrecking my land, my electrical system and cost me a lot of money to repair the damage they caused, the fcukers in the car were drunk and in my mind my family were being attacked.

Funny you should mention that, even though you think you were being smart, the cop that came to the house and checked all my paperwork etc came to our home two weeks ago and informed me that they had got the driver of the car, he is an illegal immigrant and was wanted for criminal trespass, burgulary and destruction of property, he will either be deported or he will do jail time, I would prefer to see the scum sent back to Mexico so he cant hurt anyone else over here.

The cops did their job with me, they interviewed me and I was allowed to get on with my life as i should have been, they came to me, I didnt go to them, they broke the law I didnt and I would do the same thing again because under the law I am entitled to defend my family and my property and I will to the end of my days.

What kind of weaponry did you employ?

9 mil handgun, why?

Just wondering about the distance the bullets would go and where they all ended up? I do respect your right to defend yourself as you see fit on your property, but it a lot of times people can cause danger to neighbors. Mate of mine in Texas ended up with some holes in house and garage wall recently due a neighbor trying to defend his hubcaps.

Harold Disgracey

This was printed the day after we were battered off the road by the c***ts in 1996, it just summed up the attitude of the RUC perfectly.

longrunsthefox

Where you there that day? It was terrible... some difference in how they deal (present tense) with loyalist protesters. they reckon a few of the police that day had english accents, as in british soldiers dressed in RUC uniforms. They did that when Maggie Milk Snatcher got the police to beat the striking miners off the roads.
The Holy Cross 'protest' was the most sickening and it was post-Patten. the loyalists threw condoms full of urine at the mothers and their children and other stuff... arrests? not one!! Imagine that had been a nationalist protest.     

Harold Disgracey

Yes I was there that day, I got married a few months later and haven't lived in Portadown since. I, unlike my mother and little brother, didn't get a battering from the cops, I was trying to get my paws on the head cop who appeared not too far away from me with no body armour on him.

longrunsthefox

Since then they got the George Cross or some such award for their heroism... pity you didn't get hold of that head honcho..

Maguire01

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2009, 06:07:30 PM
Oh yeah, if you are somewhere illegally and you break the law you deserve to get deported, be you white, black, hispanic, Irish etc.
Surely if you're "somewhere illegally", you've already broken the law(?)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

What was that then EG, a toss and run?  ::)
Tbc....