Sneaking drink into Christmas party

Started by flantheman82, December 09, 2009, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shambo

this thread is crackers.

i know this guy, two drinks and he's blocked!! 

Flan hit the club first, 3 pints then hail a black Hack. dander round to the edge and 5 pints (17-00 quid ish) and leave about one. black hack home from Castle Street. SORTED

Thats about £28 for a night out!! i will pull you about is thread ::)

gallsman

Quote from: rosnarun on December 10, 2009, 03:15:51 AM
if you brought a half bottle that would be 20 measures that would cost about 10 if your cheap as oppose to paying 3.40 4 quid a shot . savfing your self about 70 quid sind like a reasonable plan to me . plus mnot having to Queue at the bar. go for it you even have change for chips and a blow job on the way home

How do you work that out? A standard bottle is 700ml. That's 20 measures (20x35=700). Therefore a half bottle is only ten measures......

flantheman82

Quote from: shambo on December 10, 2009, 11:29:34 PM
this thread is crackers.

i know this guy, two drinks and he's blocked!! 

Flan hit the club first, 3 pints then hail a black Hack. dander round to the edge and 5 pints (17-00 quid ish) and leave about one. black hack home from Castle Street. SORTED

Thats about £28 for a night out!! i will pull you about is thread ::)

Who are you shambo? Make yourself known!
I'll admit that I can't handle pints. Gives me such a bad hangover and after 5 I just wanna sleep. Hence the reason I drink v&rb. Can drink it all night long without being completely out of it.
Only ever been completely wrote off once and that was when the club won ulster the last time and even then I think the sickness was helped along by the cigar.

The Watcher Pat

Don't expect too much with the food in the edge...

Rest of night was ok though...Good craic!

Oh and by the way you would have no problem bring drink in with you!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

gerry

Heading out tonight with a bottle of vod in the room does that count
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,