Bud light?!?

Started by longshanks original, December 09, 2009, 09:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longshanks original

I know in the current trend i should be happy living in the north and getting my cheap miller, but does any of the southern lads on here no of anywhere (prefairably close to the border) I can get bud light for a decent price?!? See I normally go to America once a year and love the bud light over there and I can get it down south in bars but wanted to stock up on some over Christmas, any suggestions? Thanks

thewobbler

If you love the taste of Bud Light that much, you should try drinking water as an alternative. I've always found them pretty darn close.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thewobbler on December 09, 2009, 09:31:10 PM
If you love the taste of Bud Light that much, you should try drinking water as an alternative. I've always found them pretty darn close.
:D

Or Bud in general if you ask me
You'll Never Walk Alone.

comethekingdom

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 09, 2009, 09:32:20 PM

Any type of that American Budwiser is pure shite. Try the czech Budvar - lovely stuff altogether.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: comethekingdom on December 09, 2009, 09:55:42 PM

Any type of that American Budwiser is pure shite. Try the czech Budvar - lovely stuff altogether.

Been in Prague 4 times have sampled it several times
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Boys stop being such cnuts....

Where abouts are you longshanks original? The shop beside me has a great deal on it at the minute.

Me local just started serving it on draft too.

5 Sams

Now now Wobbs dont be slagging off other peoples taste in piss beer....there's a lot of sensitive people about ;)
The Aristocrat Years

longshanks original

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 09, 2009, 10:18:26 PM
Quote from: comethekingdom on December 09, 2009, 09:55:42 PM

I drink beer because I like the taste of it, and it so happens I like the taste of bud light and unlike some of you other 'hard' men I don't look at a bottle of beer and go "ach weak shite, I'm not drinking that, that'll put no hairs on my ass"  anyway the moral of the story, I like bud light and because of British rule in the north (and trade agreements) I can't get it up here!
puckoon, were exactly is your local and what sort of deal is It?! I'm from Tyrone but wouldn't mind driving a bit, I be in the south a fair bit.

Puckoon

Im from tyrone myself longshanks.

Take I-80 east from san francisco, exit at Robb Drive and in the Chevron station on the corner of Robb and Sharlands Avenue its a 6 pack for $5.95.

redhugh

Where do you normally get it?

Zapatista

Quote from: Puckoon on December 10, 2009, 12:34:22 AM

Take I-80 east from san francisco, exit at Robb Drive and in the Chevron station on the corner of Robb and Sharlands Avenue its a 6 pack for $5.95.

:D :D

I was waiting for the response when i was reading down the thread!

BennyHarp

Quote from: Puckoon on December 10, 2009, 12:34:22 AM

;D Beautifully executed wind up!!
That was never a square ball!!

deiseach

Quote from: Puckoon on December 09, 2009, 11:24:39 PM
Boys stop being such cnuts....

Might as well ask them to stop breathing. The snobbery surrounding alcohol is unreal. I remember being harangued for daring to drink Old Speckled Hen on St Patrick's Day. I said that I wouldn't drink that English faux-Guinness but the truth was, and is, that I'd rather Old Speckled Hen on tap anywhere and anytime.

Puckoon

Thats how I almost feel about boddingtons.

deiseach

Quote from: Puckoon on December 10, 2009, 02:47:48 PM
Thats how I almost feel about boddingtons.

Much demand for that at the Chevron station on the corner of Robb and Sharlands Avenue?