100 worst Irish people - 5 names max please!

Started by muppet, December 09, 2009, 06:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: muppet on December 09, 2009, 07:40:03 PM
Quote from: gallsman on December 09, 2009, 07:38:15 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 09, 2009, 07:23:50 PM
Quote from: gallsman on December 09, 2009, 07:17:50 PM
I love all the Anti-FF people on this board who seem to think there's going to be some miraculous recovery when FG get into power. Kenny isn't fit to lead the country, and it will show. You'll all be turning your backs on him halfway through his first term.

Its a bit like the whole Andy Reid bandwagon nonsense. The longer their away - the better they become.

The country is completely fcuked no matter who is charge. Fine Gael/Labour would probably be better off in opposition for the forseeable future. FF will continue to do themselves irreparable damage trying to dig the country out of this mess. I know many people who were dyed in the wool FF supporters that are beginning to desert the party.

Nice analogy! Although in fairness to the lad, he's been playing well this year and has got himself in far better shape.

This logic means that we can only ever be governed by Fianna Fail. Kenny was successfully ridiculed as was Noonan and before him Bruton.

In conclusion we have learned nothing.

How'd you work that one out then? My point is that people are loving having FF as a scapegoat who they can blame for everything. It's by and large the same government that was there when the tiger was roaring and there weren't too many complaints back then. Too many people seem to believe that FG in power will fix everything.

Anyway, as I've been so opinionated, I'd better offer up my five.

1) Gregory Campbell
2) Willy Frazer
3) Kevin Myers
4) The Cruiser
5) Keano

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/hyde-and-de-valera-offered-condolences-on-hitlers-death-228426.html
"would have been an act of unpardonable discourtesy to the German nation and to Dr Hempel. During the whole of the war, Dr Hempel's conduct was irreproachable. ... I certainly was not going to add to his humiliation in the hour of defeat."

Nazi Sympathiser
Yank fantasist
Archbishop Charles McQuaid bitch
Undemocratic War-monger
West Brit Rugby lover
Founder of the Fianna Fail Party (Guarantee to destroy the Irish nation on the decade every decade)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

muppet

Quote from: gallsman on December 09, 2009, 07:44:11 PM
I love all the Anti-FF people on this board who seem to think there's going to be some miraculous recovery when FG get into power. Kenny isn't fit to lead the country, and it will show. You'll all be turning your backs on him halfway through his first term.

Its a bit like the whole Andy Reid bandwagon nonsense. The longer their away - the better they become.

The country is completely fcuked no matter who is charge. Fine Gael/Labour would probably be better off in opposition for the forseeable future. FF will continue to do themselves irreparable damage trying to dig the country out of this mess. I know many people who were dyed in the wool FF supporters that are beginning to desert the party.

Nice analogy! Although in fairness to the lad, he's been playing well this year and has got himself in far better shape.

This logic means that we can only ever be governed by Fianna Fail. Kenny was successfully ridiculed as was Noonan and before him Bruton.

How'd you work that one out then? My point is that people are loving having FF as a scapegoat who they can blame for everything. It's by and large the same government that was there when the tiger was roaring and there weren't too many complaints back then. Too many people seem to believe that FG in power will fix everything.

1) Gregory Campbell
2) Willy Frazer
3) Kevin Myers
4) The Cruiser
5) Keano

This is the argument being used by our media to keep FF in power and it is working as it did in 2007 and in 2002. Rubbish the opposition and the muppets will vote you back in. Ask Eoghan Harris.
MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on December 09, 2009, 07:49:24 PM

1) Gregory Campbell
2) Willy Frazer
3) Kevin Myers
4) The Cruiser
5) Keano

This is the argument being used by our media to keep FF in power and it is working as it did in 2007 and in 2002. Rubbish the opposition and the muppets will vote you back in. Ask Eoghan Harris.

If you never try another party you will never know, FF the default party for stupidity.

Zapatista

I included bertie Ahern as an individual. He is a crook and a liar who continues to get away without punishment or concern for the lives he has ruined. If Enda Kenny does this I will add him to the list also but right now it's just Bertie.

anglocelt39

Bit less of the blatant party politicking there from the Mayo man please. Certainly some of Dev's connections were dodgy but If I remember some of his opponents from across the political divide at the time were no angels in terms of their international connections either. Also, equating a vote for Fianna Fail with stupidity does nothing to help your case, try something a bit more analytical. There's some talent in opposition parties at the moment, the worry is that a bit more of it does not reside in FG.

Oh yeah, Keano
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Celt_Man

Quote from: Zapatista on December 09, 2009, 08:11:27 PM

I included bertie Ahern as an individual. He is a crook and a liar who continues to get away without punishment or concern for the lives he has ruined. If Enda Kenny does this I will add him to the list also but right now it's just Bertie.

Ahh I don't know about that, I believe him when he says he didn't have a bank account when he was Minister of Finance  :D :D :D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

INDIANA

Quote from: muppet on December 09, 2009, 07:49:24 PM

1) Gregory Campbell
2) Willy Frazer
3) Kevin Myers
4) The Cruiser
5) Keano

For once I agree. Anyone who votes FF in the next election  I hope they go bankrupt.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: anglocelt39 on December 09, 2009, 08:13:39 PM
Bit less of the blatant party politicking there from the Mayo man please. Certainly some of Dev's connections were dodgy but If I remember some of his opponents from across the political divide at the time were no angels in terms of their international connections either. Also, equating a vote for Fianna Fail with stupidity does nothing to help your case, try something a bit more analytical. There's some talent in opposition parties at the moment, the worry is that a bit more of it does not reside in FG.

Oh yeah, Keano

Check previous page and you will see the Dev post was a tongue in cheek response to another Mayomans post.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Just feel an anti-media/entertainment/modern success story mood on me - must be Xmas

1. Michael O'Leary
2. Bono
3. Bob Geldof
4. Pat Kenny
5. Gerry Ryan
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

charlieTully

1. joe kernan
2. roisin mcconville
3. francie bellew
4. paul hearty
5. stevie from killeavy.

Puckoon

Can we throw terry wogan in here?

muppet

1. Michael O'Leary
2. Diarmuid McMurrough
3. Fr. Sean Fortune
4. Charles J Haughey (not a political view as I thought he was the man when I was young)
5. Mary Harney
MWWSI 2017

Dougal Maguire

Hugo Duncan
Gerry Ryan
Pat Kenny
Kevin Myers
Eamonn Dunphy
Roy Keane
Stephen Ireland
Careful now

gorm agus bui