22 (37.9%)
Gnevin
27 (46.6%)
Other (name them)
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Massey-135

Quote from: ballinaman on December 06, 2009, 01:08:44 PM
Yep it is Tony, I'm talking about people from the Republic of Ireland who couldn't give 2 shites about Northern Ireland. To clarify what I mean there, they don't class Northern Ireland as part of Ireland, NI doesn't concern them. It's a quite a paradox that they are so interested in British/English current affairs and traditions at the same time though.

Anyone read Will Hanafin's article in the Sunday Independent at the weekend with the headline 'It's grim up north' and a standfirst that says 'After a trip to witness Northern Ireland's unique take on democracy, culture and humour, Will Hanafin comes home glad that there's no prospect of a united Ireland any time soon'.

A West-Brit of the highest order and writing for one of the most poisonous rags around. The article is shite too and proves nothing, but i still want to kick him in the balls

gallsman

Quote from: Massey-135 on April 14, 2010, 11:25:32 AM
Yep it is Tony, I'm talking about people from the Republic of Ireland who couldn't give 2 shites about Northern Ireland. To clarify what I mean there, they don't class Northern Ireland as part of Ireland, NI doesn't concern them. It's a quite a paradox that they are so interested in British/English current affairs and traditions at the same time though.

Anyone read Will Hanafin's article in the Sunday Independent at the weekend with the headline 'It's grim up north' and a standfirst that says 'After a trip to witness Northern Ireland's unique take on democracy, culture and humour, Will Hanafin comes home glad that there's no prospect of a united Ireland any time soon'.

A West-Brit of the highest order and writing for one of the most poisonous rags around. The article is shite too and proves nothing, but i still want to kick him in the balls

That's the start of your problems, right there. Wouldn't wipe my hole with that shite.

Orior

Are all the West Brits looking forward to supporting Angerland in South Africa?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

I read the ould fella's sunday Indo a few months ago and I found it to be the most bizarre newspaper. There was virtually no news in it other than the sport.  There must be a point to the Sunday Independent but I can't see it.   

DirtyDozen12

Is Evil Genius still on the board?  He hasnt posted or been active this long time?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on April 14, 2010, 03:20:38 PM

I read the ould fella's sunday Indo a few months ago and I found it to be the most bizarre newspaper. There was virtually no news in it other than the sport. There must be a point to the Sunday Independent but I can't see it.

It is little more than an advertiser for cheap supermarkets, failed comedians and failed politicians.
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: muppet on April 14, 2010, 09:02:39 PM
Quote from: seafoid on April 14, 2010, 03:20:38 PM

I read the ould fella's sunday Indo a few months ago and I found it to be the most bizarre newspaper. There was virtually no news in it other than the sport. There must be a point to the Sunday Independent but I can't see it.

It is little more than an advertiser for cheap supermarkets, failed comedians and failed politicians.

Don't forget it is also all about blaming Sinn Fein for every problem in the country, all its "journalists" must do an anti sinn fein exam before getting the job.