Shamed Gaa star on bankrupt list

Started by Minder, December 04, 2009, 07:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peil123

What a bunch of gossips. This is a gaa forum, not an aul granny gossip gathering. Catch yourselves on

Over the Bar

There's more shame on the bolloxes who bother to post about a man's bankruptcy than there is on Cavlan.  Wise up.

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 06, 2009, 12:55:39 PM
There's more shame on the bolloxes who bother to post about a man's bankruptcy than there is on Cavlan.  Wise up.

Lol no one is allowed to say anything about Tyrone people on this forum!
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

Oldhacker

The article which Longrunsthefox criticises was not really about hurling. It reported the strong famiily connections which George Best's family had in west Belfast, and how the story of the Best family  effectively reflected the story of the city itself. Longrunsthefox is entitled to be bored by this, but many other people will be interested.

Rav67

I feel more sorry for his creditors.

peil123

ziggysego

Between this thread and the Tiger Woods thread, the gaaboard is becoming a wile gossip place for auld weemen.
Testing Accessibility

saffron sam2

Quote from: Rav67 on December 06, 2009, 07:50:25 PM
I feel more sorry for his creditors.

Main creditors appear to Diageo and the bank, neither of whom will elicit much sympathy from me.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

charlieTully

dog fighting is no worse than boxing. if you go out in lurgan on a saturday night you will see loads of dogs fighting.

dec

Quote from: ONeill on December 05, 2009, 08:44:21 PM
Seriously though, I hope Jordan gets back with Peter.
Those rumours about Philip Jordan and Peter Canavan are not true.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: charlieTully on December 07, 2009, 11:57:05 AM
dog fighting is no worse than boxing. if you go out in lurgan on a saturday night you will see loads of dogs fighting.
u wouldn't last a minute in lurgan

charlieTully

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 07, 2009, 07:21:43 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on December 07, 2009, 11:57:05 AM
u wouldn't last a minute in lurgan

you reckon. i will be in the tullygally arms sunday, come in for a jar. up the contras.

screenexile

Jees the Tyrone siege mentality at it again!

Regardless of his GAA career the man has been the subject of a BBC documentary showing him up for cruelty to animals as well as being convicted for it as well. The fact that he is now Bankrupt is a matter of public record and the papers and ourselves are perfectly within our rights to comment on it. I have to say I'm not too sorry for him.

If it was just some random person who didn't even know a thing about the GAA I'd say the same thing!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: charlieTully on December 07, 2009, 08:00:05 PM
you reckon. i will be in the tullygally arms sunday, come in for a jar. up the contras.
Take it you mean the tavern?? Which is in craigavon not Lurgan...but sure you already knew that  ;)

Also I must say you have fairly changed ur tune:

Quote from: charlieTully on October 18, 2009, 08:40:23 PM
lurgan and tullygally are the two worst holes in the province, recreational rioting, murdering police officers why cant the people there move on like the rest of us? i have left school long since btw.

Quote from: charlieTully on October 16, 2009, 04:37:06 PM
lets cut to the chace here, it was lurgan tramps started the whole thing. a cordon should be put around lurgan and craigavon and a passport needed to get out.

charlieTully

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 07, 2009, 09:19:13 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on December 07, 2009, 08:00:05 PM
Take it you mean the tavern?? Which is in craigavon not Lurgan...but sure you already knew that  ;)

Also I must say you have fairly changed ur tune:

Quote from: charlieTully on October 18, 2009, 08:40:23 PM
lurgan and tullygally are the two worst holes in the province, recreational rioting, murdering police officers why cant the people there move on like the rest of us? i have left school long since btw.

Quote from: charlieTully on October 16, 2009, 04:37:06 PM
lets cut to the chace here, it was lurgan tramps started the whole thing. a cordon should be put around lurgan and craigavon and a passport needed to get out.

sarcasm mate, i hate the dirty hole, craigavon lurgan portadown, its all the same to me, a dirty frankie infested backwater, i would never go near tullygally.