Shamed Gaa star on bankrupt list

Started by Minder, December 04, 2009, 07:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

QuoteWhat kind of a comment is that you tit. A 'hard' man like him wouldn't frighten me, not in the slightest. He's a f**king coward.

Who said he was a 'Hard Man' or believed he was?  I also don't think he wakes up every morning with the intention of frightening anyone. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

RogerMilla

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 14, 2009, 02:07:40 PM
QuoteWhat kind of a comment is that you tit. A 'hard' man like him wouldn't frighten me, not in the slightest. He's a f**king coward.

Who siad he was a 'Hard Man' or believed he was?  I also don't think he wakes up every morning with the intention of frightening anyone.

except for maybe a few dogs..

Logan

Quote from: Tippfan on December 14, 2009, 11:06:55 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on December 14, 2009, 09:58:09 AM
QuoteHmmm...doubt i've libelled or slandered him but think what you want.
And if I ever met him face to face, and I'd love the chance, I'd tell him what a sc**bag he really is.

You would probably try and throw your keyboard at him.  Actually, you probably wouldn't.

What kind of a comment is that you tit. A 'hard' man like him wouldn't frighten me, not in the slightest. He's a f**king coward.

He's a coward?
You're the brave one hiding behind a nickname calling him out.

If you're not frightened you won't have any trouble posting your real name.

gotthereb4u

At the end of the day gents, this man was fraternising with mid-ulster loyalists and paricipating in an illegal sport. it is impossible to defend him. Impossible. He is no hard man becasue he kept a pitbull out his back, training it to butcher other dogs. There is enough on his plate at the min, so probably best to let him be but no more of this "hard man" stuff...sure didnt the egat run away from the bbc cameras in the documentary. Woof woof!!!

Gaffer

Quote from: Tippfan on December 13, 2009, 09:15:34 PM
Quote from: JMohan on December 10, 2009, 04:02:02 PM
Quote from: Tippfan on December 10, 2009, 12:25:49 PM
Quote from: The Konica on December 09, 2009, 03:22:46 PM
Quote from: Tippfan on December 09, 2009, 11:29:54 AM
I'm delighted for him. He should be in jail for what he was doing and tbh, I hope he rots.

Do you know him?

Who are you to judge him?

I know enough about him to know that he's a sc**bag. Why, do you know him?

Oh so you're the one to judge him then?

Classy indeed ... you don't even know the man and yet you slander and libel him?

Hmmm...doubt i've libelled or slandered him but think what you want.
And if I ever met him face to face, and I'd love the chance, I'd tell him what a sc**bag he really is.

He lives in Dungannon. Shouldn't be too hard to track him down if you really want to show how hard you are ::)
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

redhugh

Quote from: Gaffer on December 14, 2009, 11:13:36 PM
Quote from: Tippfan on December 13, 2009, 09:15:34 PM
Quote from: JMohan on December 10, 2009, 04:02:02 PM
Quote from: Tippfan on December 10, 2009, 12:25:49 PM
Quote from: The Konica on December 09, 2009, 03:22:46 PM
Quote from: Tippfan on December 09, 2009, 11:29:54 AM
I'm delighted for him. He should be in jail for what he was doing and tbh, I hope he rots.

Do you know him?

Who are you to judge him?

I know enough about him to know that he's a sc**bag. Why, do you know him?

Oh so you're the one to judge him then?

Classy indeed ... you don't even know the man and yet you slander and libel him?

Hmmm...doubt i've libelled or slandered him but think what you want.

He lives in Dungannon. Shouldn't be too hard to track him down if you really want to show how hard you are ::)

;D ;D ;D