A Season of Sundays

Started by Qwerty28, December 03, 2009, 11:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty28

Now I'm looking for some help! I have every edition of A Season of Sundays, the photography books that review the year gone by apart from the 2002 version and have searched high up and low down, publishers, book shops, online and nothing!

If anybody has a copy they might be willing to sell or knows where I could get it could they please let me know. Have extra copies of 2003, 2005, 2007 that I can swap if necessary. Any help much appreciated. 2009 edition looks class as well I might add.

AbbeySider

Id say the publishers would be the best people to ask

T Fearon

People have asked for this (ie 2002 edition) before without success. It seems it is well nigh impossible to source unfortunately. Have a copy myself but wouldn't part with it for obvious reeasons. Big Tip. I awlays wait to the following Spring to buy season of Sundays, at that stage you get it in Easons for a fiver ;D

Archie Mitchell

Your probably out of luck as all the Armagh fans have them all bought up for their one and only success. It could be a long time before they do it again so they need all the memories they can get :D

thewanderer

It doesnt matter because we still enjoy watching it, at least thank god we won before ty. ;D

Qwerty28

Have tried the publishers ages ago and its out of print. Even tried Ray McManus the photographer and no luck there!  Will keep on looking though!

ExiledGael

sin100

Hi,

I know its a long shot trying to revive this thread. Dont suppose anyone could help me out/point me in the right direction?

I am also trying to collect the entire collection of Season of Sundays. Publishers have said they dont intend on ever re-printing

The years 1997, 2002, 2003 & 2007 are quite hard to get my hands on

Qwerty, I would love to buy your spare copies of 2003 and 2007 if you still had them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a mil!

Qwerty28

Hey Sin

Unfortunately I traded my extra copy of the 2003 edition with Exiled Gael (Still very much appreciated  ;)) and I gave my 2003 copy away!  Your best bet is to try the likes of Chapters book shop in Dublin, always have older books like that in stock or you could try small ads on done deal or the like. Some lads on her emight be able to help either although I searched high up and low down for the 2003 edition so can only wish you the best of luck....let me know how you get on!

Qwerty28

Just in case anyone is intereted or collects the Seaon of Sundays books, the 2005 is on slae in Chapters in Dublin for only €1!

They also have The GAA - County by County and The GAA - A Peoples history for only a tenner

David McKeown

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

heffo

Get onto Ray McManus, the guy behind them.

Nice fella. I'm sure he has boxes of archives.