9/11 revisited, compelling evidence

Started by Rawhide, November 24, 2009, 02:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawhide

This is a link to an on line video about 9/11.
Fast forward the on line movie to about 25 mins and watch on. It asks serious questions from very intelligent and creditably people

http://www.911revisited.com/
cccc is a true supporter lol

Gnevin

Quote from: Rawhide on November 24, 2009, 02:13:51 PM
This is a link to an on line video about 9/11.
Fast forward the on line movie to about 25 mins and watch on. It asks serious questions from very intelligent and creditably people

http://www.911revisited.com/

Not going to get dragged into this but there is no compelling evidence here . Just goal post moving like most conspiracy theories
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Rawhide

TheGreatRambo

Not even gonna bother looking at that, the explosives theory has been discredited several times before

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Rawhide

then watch.

Rambo post me a link worth waching that counters these experts analysis. Please, I am interersted.

Rawhide

Did you know that a 3rd build ing collasped, it was a full football pitch away from the twin towers, it wasn't hit by a plane, infact it wasn't touch, but it collasped exactly the same way as the towers.

theskull1

I believe there was more to this incident as well....just a little surprising that you didn't know that already about building 7?

Have you grown up since the first wave these stories coming out?  :P

Will watch it later
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gnevin

Quote from: Rawhide on November 24, 2009, 02:35:26 PM
Did you know that a 3rd build ing collasped, it was a full football pitch away from the twin towers, it wasn't hit by a plane, infact it wasn't touch, but it collasped exactly the same way as the towers.

Are you lazy or just too stupid to use Google. FFS what is wrong with people

As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing heavy damage to the south face of the building.[4] The bottom portion of the building's south face was heavily damaged by debris, including damage to the southwest corner from the 8th to 18th floors, a large vertical gash on the center-bottom extending at least ten floors, and other damage as high as the 18th floor.[4] The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.[27][28]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#Collapse

Rawhide

Gnevin, have you watched the link that I put up?

Gnevin

Quote from: Rawhide on November 24, 2009, 02:48:39 PM
Gnevin, have you watched the link that I put up?
No I've jack and bean stack and 2 dozen fairy tails to watch first.

Rossie11

You make little of his argument yet you quote wikipedia...  :D

Puckoon

Jaysus Gnevin youre being an awful arsehole. Hes just a chisler.

Gnevin

Quote from: Rossie11 on November 24, 2009, 02:52:33 PM
You make little of his argument yet you quote wikipedia...  :D
Which has been proven to be as accurate as Britannica.
http://news.cnet.com/Study-Wikipedia-as-accurate-as-Britannica/2100-1038_3-5997332.html

The entire paragraph I quoted contains references by the US government , the NY times and the FDNY