Worst Present Ever

Started by bingobus, November 24, 2009, 10:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 25, 2009, 08:58:22 PM
Bit unfair to put this in the "worst present ever" thread as it is actually a really nice present but the girlfriend bought me this lovely Liverpool training jacket for my birthday today..nothing wrong with that I hear you say! only thing though it has a big Champions League logo on the front of it  :-[

I know how you feel...

That means she bought it in the sales after last year? :D :D :D

pintsofguinness

Bit unfair to put this in the "worst present ever" thread as it is actually a really nice present but the girlfriend bought me this lovely Liverpool training jacket for my birthday today.. nothing wrong with that I hear you say!only thing though it has a big Champions League logo on the front of it  :-[
No, that's not what I'd say
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on November 25, 2009, 08:59:30 PM
Bit unfair to put this in the "worst present ever" thread as it is actually a really nice present but the girlfriend bought me this lovely Liverpool training jacket for my birthday today..nothing wrong with that I hear you say! only thing though it has a big Champions League logo on the front of it  :-[

I know how you feel...

That means she bought it in the sales after last year? :D :D :D

No she only bought it yesterday! I didn't have the heart to tell her it was out of date already!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 25, 2009, 09:00:18 PM
Bit unfair to put this in the "worst present ever" thread as it is actually a really nice present but the girlfriend bought me this lovely Liverpool training jacket for my birthday today.. nothing wrong with that I hear you say!only thing though it has a big Champions League logo on the front of it  :-[
No, that's not what I'd say

Why
You'll Never Walk Alone.

longrunsthefox

A co-worker, an old biddy, bought me tank top a few years ago... jees!

Puckoon

My folks once bought me a ribbed levis t shirt back in the day when they were not cool.

pintsofguinness

My diamond pattern jumper is still the worst.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Agnes Dipesto

My mum always made up a parcel of pressies for us every year, the usual smellies and stuff and every year without fail my parcel contained a bath robe. I had them in every bloody colour and eventually had to tell her to stop.

Tony Baloney

My ma bought me The Guinness Book of Records every bloody Xmas in life. Eventually when I hit a good age I told her she could save herself the hassle. I still laugh every time I see it in a shop as I know some poor wee sod is going to start off fascinated by the long fingernails, the fat man, the tall man, the doing the press ups. Less fascinating when someone adds a press up or an inch the following years!

mountainboii

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 25, 2009, 09:32:35 PM
My ma bought me The Guinness Book of Records every bloody Xmas in life. Eventually when I hit a good age I told her she could save herself the hassle. I still laugh every time I see it in a shop as I know some poor wee sod is going to start off fascinated by the long fingernails, the fat man, the tall man, the doing the press ups. Less fascinating when someone adds a press up or an inch the following years!

I'm not the only one then

new devil

:D :D sure it will do you next year LL

new devil

Roscommon jersey TWO birthdays in a row  :(

muppet

Quote from: new devil on November 25, 2009, 09:48:01 PM
Roscommon jersey TWO birthdays in a row  :(

Yea they normally go cheap in June.
MWWSI 2017

gerrykeegan

I bought the wife aftershave and an mans xl t-shirt for Valentines. Its was the packaging the confused me.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)