Regarding "Scum" thread

Started by GAAboardmod1, November 22, 2009, 10:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

You never answered my last question foxy

Puckoon

You know I  read the first couple posts in the scum thread, and while I understand that it is a controversial topic, I agree whole heartedly that if someone is going to die at the hands of a stolen car, Id much prefer it was the people who stole it.

What else was said that made the thread that innapropriate?

Do any of us have much sympathy for these two? Kinda like the limerick gangster who blew his own noggin off showing an "audience" how to shoot someone. I dont recall that thread being deleted, but I may be wrong?

longrunsthefox

Yer man was gloating about the death of these two fellows and them lying in the morgue or at their family homes. Was sick and watever they did, there are people who did nothing wrong in grief at this moment so is not appropriate to cheer their deaths which is what he was doing. We're back to square one here however... (I know you are not gloating and I'm sure you wouldn't but is like the debate is heading back to that).

Hereiam

Catch a grip of urself foxy, u do type some shite. Will not get into it again but i agree with puck

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Hereiam on November 23, 2009, 10:39:44 PM
Catch a grip of urself foxy, u do type some shite. Will not get into it again but i agree with puck

Jees! it's you again from the Lee Clegg fan club.

Hereiam

I will ask you again. What cup size r u

GAAboardmod1

Obviously a fruitless exercise leaving this open, I was hardly looking for the debate to continue on this thread.

The original thread was clearly inappropriate and will not be tolerated, regardless if some posters consider it too PC. Our board our rules.