FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Stephen Kenny should get on the phone to Patrick Bamford in the morning.

SHEEDY

The woman's team suffering the same ills as the men's team, done everything but score 😕
nil satis nisi optimum

michaelg

Quote from: square_ball on October 23, 2020, 09:42:01 PM
Stephen Kenny should get on the phone to Patrick Bamford in the morning.
I dare say he'll be looking out more for Southgate's call.

laoislad

New Ireland kit released today, back to Umbro,I didn't know they had finished with New Balance.
No sponsor on the front either(don't think they have one at the moment) so will probably sell more without it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Ed Ricketts

Quote from: laoislad on October 29, 2020, 10:04:44 AM
New Ireland kit released today, back to Umbro,I didn't know they had finished with New Balance.
No sponsor on the front either(don't think they have one at the moment) so will probably sell more without it.

The kit thing with the FAI is a bit weird. John Delaney weird.

Apparently the deal is with a company called Toplion Sportswear. The FAI have been with them since the mid 90s, and the current contract has a few years yet to run. They have the Irish licences for both the Umbro and New Balance brands.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

rodney trotter

David McGoldrick announced his International retirement.
A bit similar to Johnny Walters, gave his all. He was probaly Irelands best player against Slovakia.

BennyCake

From the Bunker

Quote from: rodney trotter on November 04, 2020, 05:05:33 PM
David McGoldrick announced his International retirement.
A bit similar to Johnny Walters, gave his all. He was probaly Irelands best player against Slovakia.

Will be 33 at the end of the month. So probably a wise idea to prolong his club career.

JPGJOHNNYG

Don't blame him the last few matches have been  a shambles don't let the passing stats fool you

An Watcher

Good servant, pity we didn't have him in his prime

From the Bunker

John Giles turned 80 this weekend.

A legend of Irish Soccer.

Itchy

I hope they are competitive tonight or there will be big questions over why they accepted this challenge

Itchy

BennyCake

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Itchy on November 12, 2020, 08:34:17 PM
Going to be a hammering.

Not looking good so far and on paper this is far from a strong England side.