Ireland V France 18/11/09

Started by offtheground, November 18, 2009, 10:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

offtheground

Bit of a problem here lads. I'm in the North, have crap RTE reception, Sky will block my RTE during match as they're showing match on Sky sports 1, and RTE are only streaming match to ROI.

Is there any other websites youse know of that are streaming coverage of the match tonight??

Or should I just dry my eyes and head to the pub....

nifan

myp2p.eu has links to loads of streams usually.
Go to the pub anyway

ballinaman

This website is normally good for live sport and the match is listed here. Think you may have to download an extension to watch it but if you have a good connection it should be grand....

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=2,3,4,5,6&p=2

sammymaguire

Ireland only qualify for World Cups on the far side of the planet (Japan/USA... Italy ok maybe not 100% accurate) so I reckon they'll get through tonight with a rip roaring performance tearing the frogs apart 1-2 Ireland

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

we could actually do this!!!!!!!!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

offtheground

o'sea you're killing me.......

C'mon Ireland...!

mc_grens

mortified

jokeshop! McShane is a terrible footballer, if he attacked the ball the handball wouldnt have happened
quit your jibba jabba fool!!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: mortified on November 18, 2009, 10:50:06 PM
jokeshop! McShane is a terrible footballer, if he attacked the ball the handball wouldnt have happened
correct, if it was dunne he'd have gone thru henry for a shortcut...ifs and buts  :-[

sammymaguire

Henry is a cheating b@st@rd - disgrace

the ball was going out, McShane was slack but the ball was going dead if it was not handled
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

thejuice

I not really that mad at Henry, just pissed off at the lack of Replay rule but its the same for everyone on the night so what can you do.

The lads gave their all but just couldn't take the chances that presented themselves. But that's always been the way. Ultimately didn't have the finesse and skill to win the game. I know I'm sounding like Dunphy but lets face it, France were poor. Can't knock the lads for effort and guile but that only gets us to the brink of qualification as has happened time after time.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

tyssam5

That was a good effort didn't think that Republic team had that in them. I was thinking extra time would not go well as Duff and Keane X 2 should have had it wrapped up in the second half.

Henri did nothing the whole game except ponce about and bitch at people, then he weighs in with a nice bit of cheating. Disgrace!

ITS KAAAT

Aerlik

:-X

LEST WE FORGET

Henry wasn't the first and he won't be the last.  Ease off the abuse some of you.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

High Wide and Handsome

Proud to be Irish after last night's performance. The players were a credit and handled themselves brillaintly under difficult circumstances
"Swing er over!"