TYRONE DEFY TRAINING BAN

Started by the goal was on, November 18, 2009, 10:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

If Tyrone break the rules as they stand they should be punished, the same should apply to any County breaking the rules. That said the GAA are probably afraid to take Mickey on in case he threatens to sue them again.  :-\
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Mid Down Gael

There are more countys than Tyrone breaking the ban. There was last year and this year already.

stew

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on November 18, 2009, 06:14:36 PM
There are more countys than Tyrone breaking the ban. There was last year and this year already.

I dont care who is cheating and breaking the rules, they should all be punished, Armagh included.

There needs to be a level playing field. ( pardon the pun)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tyronefan

didnt do any of them any good last year

the goal was on

Tyrone have another trial this sunday in trilick. It will interesting to see if any more of last years county panelists have to attend

haranguerer

Why the obsession with tyrone breaking the ban? Every co trial i've heard about has had county players involved, which makes sense when you consider thats the level the triallists are pertaining to.

It'd be alot handier I suspect, to post the counties that arent breaking it than those that are.

It is good to see you've quietened down a bit though  :P

INDIANA

lads every team in the country is breaking those rules bar the div 4 teams. Does anyone honestly believe that no team is having supervised weights sessions at the moment? Technically they are an infringement. The rule is a joke because it has no impact on the most abused age group - ie the 18-22 year olds.

nrico2006

Who cares?  Can't believe I even wasted my energy to type this post.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Rocky Mc Guigan

I stand to be corrected but I was under the impression that this 'collective' gathering applied to December and January

Winnie Peg

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 20, 2009, 09:17:24 AM
I stand to be corrected but I was under the impression that this 'collective' gathering applied to December and January

Aye right. What month is the Mckenna Cup played?

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: Winnie Peg on November 20, 2009, 10:26:04 AM
Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 20, 2009, 09:17:24 AM

Aye right. What month is the Mckenna Cup played?
As a follower of all things Tyrone I am well aware that the McKenna cup takes place in January- I was under the misconception that this ban applies solely to training- in any case the months are indeed November and December

Mike Sheehy

Its no surprise that Tyrone are violating the training ban. Cheating is part of the culture up there.  Thierry Henry could learn a lot from them.

milltown row

so will the tyrone posters no follow their team should they be found to have cheating sessions, while all the other law abidding teams have done nothing?

::) ::)

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: milltown row on November 21, 2009, 08:50:02 AM
so will the tyrone posters no follow their team should they be found to have cheating sessions, while all the other law abidding teams have done nothing?

::) ::)
Let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 20, 2009, 08:26:04 AM
Who cares?  Can't believe I even wasted my energy to type this post.
Save your energy and don't post here anymore.