Best & Worst sports commentators

Started by Clown, November 17, 2009, 11:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 05, 2015, 08:22:09 PM
Fill your boots lads...

This is brilliant..the last 5-10 mins is spectacular commentary. Also the bit with your Mayo man "invading" the pitch is class.

http://media.radiokerry.ie/mediamanager/embed/player/podcasts/26/item/27675

Class
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

maigheo

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 05, 2015, 08:22:09 PM
Fill your boots lads...

This is brilliant..the last 5-10 mins is spectacular commentary. Also the bit with your Mayo man "invading" the pitch is class.

http://media.radiokerry.ie/mediamanager/embed/player/podcasts/26/item/27675
not if you gave me a million euro could you make me listen to that >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

michaelg

Quote from: andoireabu on February 05, 2015, 09:06:34 PM
Andrew Castle. The tennis lad from bbc. Wrecks my head the way he talks.
Andrew Castle is a total p***k.

michaelg

Not sure if mentioned previously, but Danny Murphy always seems to talk a lot of sense.  Peter Drury is the worst / hardest to listen to football commentatorin my opinion.

5 Sams

Pleasantly surprised with the BBC NI coverage of the Fermanagh Antrim game. Is that Thomas Kane commentating? Thought he did well. Clark knows his stuff.
The Aristocrat Years

Minder

Quote from: 5 Sams on May 31, 2015, 08:23:38 PM
Pleasantly surprised with the BBC NI coverage of the Fermanagh Antrim game. Is that Thomas Kane commentating? Thought he did well. Clark knows his stuff.

Thomas Niblock commentating I think
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

5 Sams

Quote from: Minder on May 31, 2015, 08:27:43 PM

Thomas Niblock commentating I think

OK ta. Came late to the game. Did a good job.
The Aristocrat Years

DennistheMenace

I never seen the game but presume it was Thomas Niblock, he done the Donegal Tyrone game and was very good alongside the rambling McHugh.