Proud to be Northern Irish Group on facebook

Started by Lady GAA GAA, November 10, 2009, 09:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady GAA GAA

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229883554&ref=nf

am proud to be a memba of dis group my8 lol

Paul Hamilton:
Quote"i`m proud to be an ulster man i`m proud to be a prod" proud 2 b frm londonderry, the 12th aug is the best day of the year....

Yes I Would

ziggysego

Are you that Clare Mullan that's in there pissing everyone off?  :D
Testing Accessibility

windyshepardhenderson

oooooh look at me im from the country of northern ireland!the county of londonderry to be precise!! ulster is a fine country! a fine nation indeed!!
lavey's finest

windyshepardhenderson

We're the boys from LONDONDERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND!!!! YES THATS RIGHT LONDONDERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND!!!! IT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!! FGAU
lavey's finest

ziggysego

Quote from: windyshepardhenderson on November 10, 2009, 09:52:52 PM
We're the boys from LONDONDERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND!!!! YES THATS RIGHT LONDONDERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND!!!! IT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!! FGAU

Yeah, saw that. What's FGAU?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on November 10, 2009, 09:57:09 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 10, 2009, 09:55:40 PM

For God And Unionism.

Oh.  ::)
Testing Accessibility

stiffler

Quote from: ziggysego on November 10, 2009, 09:55:40 PM

For God and Ulster (sic).
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

DirtyDozen12

Should we rebel, start an invasion??

It really is pathetic and i would say the same of someone had a republic of Ireland facebook site.  Sad arseholes if you ask me.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 10, 2009, 10:01:13 PM
Should we rebel, start an invasion??

It really is pathetic and i would say the same of someone had a republic of Ireland facebook site.  Sad arseholes if you ask me.
+1

What a group of arseholes. I'm sure their Orange brethren in the south will be glad to see that they aren't Irish. All that is bad about the black six is encapsulated in that group.

haranguerer

he prob does mean 12th aug too - its apprentice boys big day, or black preceptory or something, isnt it?

btw, was on botanic ave on sat morning, could hear what sounded like a band parade down towards shaftesbury square - anyone know what that was about? bit late for them i thought...

haranguerer

Quote from: ziggysego on November 10, 2009, 09:38:07 PM
Are you that Clare Mullan that's in there pissing everyone off?  :D

I think you could be onto something there ziggy...

dec

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2205053698&v=wall

Description:
    A place for Irish Catholics, Members of Ancient Order of Hibernians,The Irish Culture Society, Sinn Fein, D.A.A.D, Northern Irish Aid, I.N.L.A, I.R.B and R.A's to share their point of views on the past present and future problems of Ireland and America.

Lady GAA GAA

QuoteStephen Lennon  get the poles and litho's out the f**k !

:-\