Fuckin.g Unionists putting more obstacles in the way of peace!!

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, November 09, 2009, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

The DUP have no interet in improving the lives of the Irish people. They are flat out of ideas. They take their electorate completely for granted. They provide zero leadership. They will be found out.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hereiam on November 09, 2009, 02:06:16 PM
Its about time people realised that the prodestant community does not want us catholics to be on equal terms with them That is why they voted in the DUP and its why you will see Jim Allistar do well in the next elections.

:o look, if you could spell PROTESTANT etc  ..  also Allister! etc etc 

I suppose that the classic on the wall in Shaw's Road in 1981 - "Out of the ARSES OF 69, ARSED the PROVOS!" was written by a relative of yours?

Beyond that, you have a point!

Denn Forever

Quote from: Zapatista on November 09, 2009, 10:00:54 PM
The DUP have no interet in improving the lives of the Irish people. They are flat out of ideas. They take their electorate completely for granted. They provide zero leadership. They will be found out.

But what will fill the vacuum?

Fianna Fail, Tories?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: ziggysego on November 09, 2009, 02:16:14 PM
I told you all months ago that the goalposts would be moved and was laughed at!

Apologies. Remember DECOMMISSIONING? - that was a NEVER on according to the IRA OR SF - Christ! pouring cement on the weapons really put it up to the Unionists! That told them!

Expect the goalposts REF: policing and justice to be repositioned by the 'leadership' - so as a glorified fudge will be had by all! Meaningful change? We're all agitators now? Ballox! The Emperor Adams has no clothes (and no Grecian 2000 if truth be told)......

Hereiam

Aerlik

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 09, 2009, 01:59:11 PM

It was set up in 1970 in response to the growing threat from paramilitaries.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8350401.stm

Interesting use of the word.  It doesn't have the same connotations as "terrorist" by a long shot.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility