Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Started by thebigfella, November 09, 2009, 10:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 01, 2009, 11:18:20 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on December 01, 2009, 10:46:39 PM
All is forgiven, had game with 48 kills, 3 deaths and 22 kill streak  ;D

No wrecked headsets or controllers tonight.

What exactly would you call a bad game?  I'd say if you ended a game with something like I normal would, lets say 5 kills and 12 deaths you would smash not only the headset but the PS3 along with it.  ;D

Nah that would be my worst game, the headset incident was because I kept getting killed as soon as I spawned - 6 times in a row, had a slight overreaction  ;) TBH i've seriously considered trading it in, as I've been losing the plot with it the last few nights.

Shrek

Quote from: thebigfella on December 01, 2009, 10:46:39 PM
All is forgiven, had game with 48 kills, 3 deaths and 22 kill streak  ;D

No wrecked headsets or controllers tonight.

thats some going.

i though, much prefer something like 5 kill to 16 deaths  :P

yes i am crap, cant get infuriating by i still enjoy the game as its only a bit of craic.

pintsofguinness

I just get pissed off when I see someone, sneak up on them from behind, shoot them about 20 times and they turn around and kill me with one shot!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Shrek

yeah, that happens all the time.

Mainly atm cause i am quite low in the rank so most other people have more powerful guns.

i dont really like camping, im more of a run and gun person which is maybe why i get shot so often  :-\

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 02, 2009, 08:47:37 AM
I just get pissed off when I see someone, sneak up on them from behind, shoot them about 20 times and they turn around and kill me with one shot!

Happens to me all the time.  Fire loads of shots then they fire back and I die.  What also annoys me is if I run into someone coming around a corner I panic and start firing shots instead of using my knife like I should.

screenmachine

Running round corners wil result in instant death, lol! Find a good zone and stick in it, don't go running round the map lookin for kills, let them come to you...make sure you move after you kill someone though, they normally have an idea where you are and will come back for some payback! Move to the other side of the road and shoot the twat on his way back to find you, lol!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Gnevin

5 kills in a row is a the magic number . If you get this your boxed off as you get bucket loads of kills with the Air support or other such. Got 5 kills yesterday which got me a Sentry Gun. Which got me about 12 kills and other Sentry Gun.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: screenmachine on December 02, 2009, 10:07:52 AM
Running round corners wil result in instant death, lol! Find a good zone and stick in it, don't go running round the map lookin for kills, let them come to you...make sure you move after you kill someone though, they normally have an idea where you are and will come back for some payback! Move to the other side of the road and shoot the t**t on his way back to find you, lol!

Campers suck.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: screenmachine on December 02, 2009, 10:07:52 AM
Running round corners wil result in instant death, lol! Find a good zone and stick in it, don't go running round the map lookin for kills, let them come to you...make sure you move after you kill someone though, they normally have an idea where you are and will come back for some payback! Move to the other side of the road and shoot the t**t on his way back to find you, lol!
boring

The Real Laoislad

Sometimes I just stand in a spot and just fire wildly in all directions it's amazing how many people you can kill doing this there was one lad I killed from Spain and I got a long range shooter award or something like that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Galwaybhoy

I'm passed it now anyway.  MW2 wasn't ANYWHERE near as good as MW1.  The storymode part ofr me is the main part and it was too short.  On Res Evil 5 now.

Oh and as for campers suck, it does because it does not work.  If it did I would have been doing that all the time.

Gnevin

screenmachine

I don't mean ly in the one spot, control a zone of the map and you'll be more successful, runnin around aimlessly is a sure fire way to a shit ratio...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

lurganblue

sometimes you watch how some fecker killed you on the killcam and i wonder how he even managed to see me in the dark, half hiden behind a tree or something?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: screenmachine on December 02, 2009, 01:21:00 PM
I don't mean ly in the one spot, control a zone of the map and you'll be more successful, runnin around aimlessly is a sure fire way to a shit ratio...
I get bored at that, no patience.