Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Started by thebigfella, November 09, 2009, 10:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

I've said it before. The service Microsoft provides on x box live is well worth the money.

boojangles

What a game ha. Mulitplayer is some crack. Hadnt played a Shoot em up game in years,until this. Hooked.

lurganblue

Quote from: mc_grens on November 11, 2009, 11:42:55 PM
I've said it before. The service Microsoft provides on x box live is well worth the money.

i agree. it seems you get what you pay for.

Shrek

couldnt get on last night at all

hope they get it sorted very soon

played a bit more of campaign and really enjoyed it.  not really bothered by the length of it as i rarely play offline.  in both MW & WAW i never got to finish the campaign at all/

WeeDonns

Quote* GAME – £25 off when the first Modern Warfare is traded in

Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Think I might go get it tonight and trade in COD 4

EDIT: Reason I'm asking is because i cant see the trade in values on their website. Getting it for the XBOX.

Declan

To the unitiated wtf do people get outta playing grown up cops and robbers etc ?
Is it a generational thing cos I just don't get it

WeeDonns

QuoteTo the unitiated wtf do people get outta playing grown up cops and robbers etc ?
Is it a generational thing cos I just don't get it

Go play it against a few mates for a while and you'll understand. Have you ever went paintballing? why?

Declan

QuoteHave you ever went paintballing? why?

Have done it and thought it was a load of shite -

WeeDonns

Quote from: Declan on November 12, 2009, 09:44:30 AM
QuoteHave you ever went paintballing? why?

Have done it and thought it was a load of shite -
Yes. Often it is. The point im badly trying to make, is that theres a similar attraction to it as there is to "playing grown up cops and robbers" BUT  CoD turns out not to be 'a load of shite' and is actually quite fun/addictive

mc_grens

Each to their own Declan. I'm sure you do/ like things we all think are "a load of shite".

Minder

Quote from: WeeDonns on November 12, 2009, 09:33:49 AM
Quote* GAME – £25 off when the first Modern Warfare is traded in

Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Think I might go get it tonight and trade in COD 4

EDIT: Reason I'm asking is because i cant see the trade in values on their website. Getting it for the XBOX.

GAME will give you £22.50 for COD4 so COD MW2  will cost you £22.50
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Declan on November 12, 2009, 09:34:29 AM
To the unitiated wtf do people get outta playing grown up cops and robbers etc ?

You could say the same about any hobby. Why would you go building model aeroplanes, stamp collecting, pimping up your motor or going for a few frames of snooker?

Probably because people enjoy doing it.

Declan

QuoteEach to their own Declan. I'm sure you do/ like things we all think are "a load of shite".

Absolutely ;)

I think it must be a generational thing though

Rudigar

Quote from: Declan on November 12, 2009, 03:42:55 PM
QuoteEach to their own Declan. I'm sure you do/ like things we all think are "a load of shite".

Absolutely ;)

I think it must be a generational thing though

Olddddddd, oldddddd, oldddddd!

lurganblue

from what i've read, i gather the multiplayer option is working again on the ps3.  still no invites though until this update tomorrow.