Re-inventing the All Ireland Soccer Team

Started by Eastern_Pride, November 07, 2009, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Quote from: Olaf on November 08, 2009, 06:24:01 PM
Quote from: stew on November 08, 2009, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on November 07, 2009, 09:40:36 PM
Healy?  :D :D :D

Jesus Christ, sure OWC live up to their self proclaimed best fans status by booing him now and taunting him about his weight -  a disgrace given what hes done for them in the past, but enough to tell you that he certainly wouldnt make an AI XI!

Healy was punched way above his weight for the north and for northern fans to be booing him is ridiculous and they should be ashamed of themselves, rarely has a player done more with less and i dont mean that disrespectfully, i am talking in terms of his talent, he has been a tremendous aset to the north and any decent ni fan would never boo him given his service.

Couldn't agree more .

Of course , contrary to what some may want to believe this has never happened.

I'm thinking .......McGinn ::)

Jackanory time, is it, Olaf? ???

Olaf

Quote from: MW on November 08, 2009, 10:14:33 PM
Quote from: Olaf on November 08, 2009, 06:24:01 PM
Quote from: stew on November 08, 2009, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on November 07, 2009, 09:40:36 PM
Healy?  :D :D :D

Jesus Christ, sure OWC live up to their self proclaimed best fans status by booing him now and taunting him about his weight -  a disgrace given what hes done for them in the past, but enough to tell you that he certainly wouldnt make an AI XI!

Healy was punched way above his weight for the north and for northern fans to be booing him is ridiculous and they should be ashamed of themselves, rarely has a player done more with less and i dont mean that disrespectfully, i am talking in terms of his talent, he has been a tremendous aset to the north and any decent ni fan would never boo him given his service.

Couldn't agree more .

Of course , contrary to what some may want to believe this has never happened.

I'm thinking .......McGinn ::)

Jackanory time, is it, Olaf? ???

I was comparing the erroneous allegation that McGinn was booed to the eroneous allegation that Healy has been booed (no matter how much some people may have wanted these things to happen).

So yes , Jackanory time

maldini

the best XI wud be

Given

O'Shea
Dunne
Evans
McCartney

Duff
Davis
Stephen Reid
Andy Reid

Doyle
Keane

bcarrier

and now that both irelands are among europes best #strongertogether  ;)