iPod & iTunes help

Started by Over the Bar, January 31, 2007, 11:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on June 04, 2007, 07:59:38 PM
No-one helping me with my problem? :(

When you put new songs on Itunes you have to sync them with your Ipod,make sure on the options screen you have sync all music ticked maybe thats why that album isn't on your ipod it probably is on itunes but just not ticked to be synced to your ipod
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on June 04, 2007, 08:07:48 PM
Your preferred method of transport or motion then.

My preferred method of transport is Falkor the Luck Dragon from the Never Ending Story, but I'll make do with my wheelchair ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 04, 2007, 08:07:16 PM

When you put new songs on Itunes you have to sync them with your Ipod,make sure on the options screen you have sync all music ticked maybe thats why that album isn't on your ipod it probably is on itunes but just not ticked to be synced to your ipod

Thanks Laoislad, I'll try that out.
Testing Accessibility

Main Street

You don't have to have your iPod synced in iTunes in order to put music on it.
I wouldn't want to complicate the instructions for Ziggy.
I find it easier to manage the content on the iPod if syncing is turned off and just transferring new stuff or desired stuff to the iPod manually in iTunes.
If Syncing is turned on, iTunes will automatically dump all the stuff from your library on it and update everytime you connect your iPod.
Ziggy, test to see if the same song on your iPod is skipping in iTunes as well as your iPod. That means play the song in iTunes without your iPod being connected to the computer.

One option is delete the skipping track from your iPod and transfer it again to iPod from iTunes after you have determined that the iTunes track is good.

ziggysego

Quote from: Main Street on June 05, 2007, 09:36:56 PM
You don't have to have your iPod synced in iTunes in order to put music on it.
I wouldn't want to complicate the instructions for Ziggy.
I find it easier to manage the content on the iPod if syncing is turned off and just transferring new stuff or desired stuff to the iPod manually in iTunes.
If Syncing is turned on, iTunes will automatically dump all the stuff from your library on it and update everytime you connect your iPod.
Ziggy, test to see if the same song on your iPod is skipping in iTunes as well as your iPod. That means play the song in iTunes without your iPod being connected to the computer.

One option is delete the skipping track from your iPod and transfer it again to iPod from iTunes after you have determined that the iTunes track is good.

Thanks Main. Will try that out tomorrow. Listening to Christy Moore on it at the moment and going to take an early night.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 05, 2007, 11:17:29 PM
Ziggy has the ipod helped you get to sleep? A few weeks back you werent sleeping.

Afriad not. Didn't get to sleep last night until 4.30am. On Sunday and Monday nights it was 5.30am.

Going to bed in the daylight and waking in the daylight would send anyone mad!
Testing Accessibility

heganboy

Ziggy you're a liar!
Your preferred mode of transport is actually a quantum leap. Stop changing your story!
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

How'd you know I like Quantum Leap?  :D
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Some days I'm up early and some not. Up early tomorrow, so I'm dreading tonight.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2007, 10:15:00 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 06, 2007, 10:11:40 PM
Some days I'm up early and some not. Up early tomorrow, so I'm dreading tonight.
It's a pain in the hole like. Throw a few halfuns into you.

Will drag myself out of bed real early for the next week or so and see how that does me. Shouldn't be so bad with the good weather.

Thanks for the advice hardstation.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Im told a good auld choke of the chain often helps :-[ :-[...it's suppose to relax you thus making it easier to fall asleep and im sure it's a lot more enjoyable than having to get up early all week ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Main Street

Should this thread be renamed to
iPod, iTunes & iSomnia help

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 06, 2007, 11:07:50 PM
Im told a good auld choke of the chain often helps :-[ :-[...it's suppose to relax you thus making it easier to fall asleep and im sure it's a lot more enjoyable than having to get up early all week ;)

I'd sooner cut my hand off than to that dirty deed  >:(
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on June 07, 2007, 10:09:01 PM

Same here Ziggy same here :-[ :-\ ;)

AAnyone know if it's possible to put youtube videos onto iPod?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 07, 2007, 10:39:56 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 07, 2007, 10:09:01 PM

Same here Ziggy same here :-[ :-\ ;)

AAnyone know if it's possible to put youtube videos onto iPod?

Impossible.
Testing Accessibility