iPod & iTunes help

Started by Over the Bar, January 31, 2007, 11:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upmonaghansayswe

Question from an associate!... (apologises if asked already, not pushed on flicking through 25 pages to find out)

Is it possible to transfer films from a hard drive to an IPod touch and not have to buy them off iTunes??

Minder

Transferring photos from laptop to Itunes/Iphone (after doing a restore). Possible?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Quote from: Minder on December 14, 2010, 07:25:42 PM
Transferring photos from laptop to Itunes/Iphone (after doing a restore). Possible?

If it is the laptop that it was originally synched to, should be.
MWWSI 2017

Main Street

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

Puckoon

Puckoon

Pangurban

A very stupid question, i know, but when an I Pod touch asks for a password to connect with internet, what is required,  Password supplied by ISP or Modem password or something else

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Pangurban on December 15, 2010, 12:13:54 AM
A very stupid question, i know, but when an I Pod touch asks for a password to connect with internet, what is required,  Password supplied by ISP or Modem password or something else
Is it accessing Internet via your wifi? If you have a security key on your router any devices using wifi will need that key.

Pangurban

Many thanks Tony, will try that

AZOffaly

Hi Lads,

Sorry as I'm sure this has been asked before, but I have a load of music etc on my laptop on an iTunes library for my iPod. Now I have to swap my computer, but the old one is still working fine.

How difficult is it to transfer the library onto the new computer and authorise the new one to sync without losing all my music on either the iPod or the library? Do I need to de-authorise the old one?

Sorry for being a numpty about this.

Cheers

Rufus T Firefly

As someone said above, apologies if this has been asked before, but the 'in ear' phones by Apple - was thinking of investing, but the price is putting me off. Are they any good, as I have to say that I have found the ordinary i Pod earphones disappointing as regards sound and the fact that they won't stay in my lugs!!   >:(  Maybe if I cleared out the spuds it might help!!   :-[