Ewe wants a united Ireland

Started by Hereiam, November 03, 2009, 11:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

QuoteSheep targeted in graffiti attack 

The sheep were daubed with tricolours
Six sheep belonging to a farmer who lives near Ardboe in County Tyrone have been targeted in a paint attack.

The man, who is a Protestant and wants to remain anonymous, said they had been daubed with tricolours.

He said the ewes were in lamb and the farmer fears some may lose their unborn young as a result of the stress they have suffered during the incident.

UUP MLA Billy Armstrong said the attack was sectarian and intended to intimidate the farmer.

The farmer said he cannot bring the sheep to market until next May because the fleeces cannot be shorn until the dye wears out.

You have to take your hat of to the lads who done this. Laughed my head of to the coverage the BBC give to it. This farmer must have good connections in the BBC. Anyone on here from that part of the world want to tell us the real story behind this.

orangeman

Quote from: Hereiam on November 03, 2009, 11:14:37 PM
QuoteSheep targeted in graffiti attack 

The sheep were daubed with tricolours
Six sheep belonging to a farmer who lives near Ardboe in County Tyrone have been targeted in a paint attack.

The man, who is a Protestant and wants to remain anonymous, said they had been daubed with tricolours.

He said the ewes were in lamb and the farmer fears some may lose their unborn young as a result of the stress they have suffered during the incident.

UUP MLA Billy Armstrong said the attack was sectarian and intended to intimidate the farmer.

The farmer said he cannot bring the sheep to market until next May because the fleeces cannot be shorn until the dye wears out.

You have to take your hat of to the lads who done this. Laughed my head of to the coverage the BBC give to it. This farmer must have good connections in the BBC. Anyone on here from that part of the world want to tell us the real story behind this.

Those Ardboe lads are serious !!   ;)

Any man that would run off to BBC with this story would need their head exmained.

And the news editor of BBC Newsline would need seen about as well.

There's a definite campaign in nationalist areas to put manners / embarass  residents who live there.

Galbally, now Ardboe - who is next ? This is a new strategy so beware.

haranguerer

:D :D :D

Brilliant. He could take them to the mart rightly too, only he'd be afraid of the reaction of his brethren no doubt!

Orior

There goes the last myth of the peace process - you can actually eat flags.

Lamb chops anyone?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Zapatista

Baaaad Baaaaastards!!!

I'll get my coat.....

norabeag

redhugh

Whoever did this must be a dyed in the wool republican. :P

Aerlik

Certainly not sheepish about their affiliations around Ardboe.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Silky

Pearse would be proud of these bold Irish Republicans stricking a blow for Irish freedom.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Silky on November 04, 2009, 10:41:55 AM
Pearse would be proud of these bold Irish Republicans stricking a blow for Irish freedom.

Or maybe just young lads pissed! (who can't spell).
Tbc....

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

But yet if a catholic farmers sheep had gotten union jacks painted on them there would be outrage on here.
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

It probably wouldn't even have made the news, comedy channel maybe - no-one really gives a toss.
Tbc....

Tankie

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on November 04, 2009, 10:43:32 AM
But yet if a catholic farmers sheep had gotten union jacks painted on them there would be outrage on here.

i'll second that...serious case of double standards lads....this is costing the farmer money and should have a police investigation
Grand Slam Saturday!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Tankie on November 04, 2009, 11:38:30 AM
Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on November 04, 2009, 10:43:32 AM

i'll second that...serious case of double standards lads....this is costing the farmer money and should have a police investigation

how is it costing the farmer money tankie ? is he going to get them dry cleaned or something ?

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001