Christy Cooney

Started by mournerambler, November 01, 2009, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mournerambler

I was watching a recording of this years All Stars ceremony today & couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable Christy Cooney appeared to be when he was on camera, every time the camera was on him he was like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car, he just doesn't come across with the same confidence of previous presidents for some reason.

blanketattack

Better than some ex-Presidents that are far too comfortable in front of the camera!

Jinxy

His grim, unsmiling visage reminds me an awful lot of John O'Donoghue.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

heffo

Have met him a couple of times and he's a lot more 'charismatic' in person than he comes across on tv.

INDIANA

Quote from: mournerambler on November 01, 2009, 10:35:24 PM
I was watching a recording of this years All Stars ceremony today & couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable Christy Cooney appeared to be when he was on camera, every time the camera was on him he was like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car, he just doesn't come across with the same confidence of previous presidents for some reason.
doing a bloody good job in my view.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: heffo on November 02, 2009, 02:01:34 PM
Have met him a couple of times and he's a lot more 'charismatic' in person than he comes across on tv.

+1 - I'll agree with that

DuffleKing

Quote from: INDIANA on November 02, 2009, 02:03:30 PM
Quote from: mournerambler on November 01, 2009, 10:35:24 PM
doing a bloody good job in my view.

I havent formed any view on him yet.

In what way is he doing such a good job Indiana?