Kerry Club streaming live on the net

Started by SLIGONIAN, November 01, 2009, 01:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

This is fantastic, jees what a great service to fans of this club, any chance clubs in Sligo would do it. All our Div3 NFL should streamed live for ex pats in 2010. Hint Hint. Would be great for me. I did well last yr seeing the County but for a Club to be doing this shows great vision. Fair play to all involved. Forward thinking is something we need more of. Hopefully there will come a day when i can watch all Sligo and St Molaise gaels games on the net. No sign of me getting home in the next 15 yrs :( with the economy.

Sunday's Kerry SFC final between Dr Crokes and South Kerry will be streamed live on the website of the Killarney club.

Dr Crokes will look to Colm "Gooch" Cooper for inspiration as they attempt to get the better of Declan O'Sullivan and South Kerry at Fitzgerald Stadium.

Crokes started to offer live streaming coverage earlier this year and will continue that service for today's big game in order to cater for the many Killarney natives now living and working away from these shores.

Club PRO John Keogh told the Irish Examiner: "The first day we did it was a County League game in September and we had 1117 hits and next Sunday will be our sixth game.

"I think we're the first club who have done it and so far we're delighted with the result and the feedback we've got so far. Time will tell if it will catch on."
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

orangeman

Carmen Stateside

Camera man must have fell of the scaffolding.

orangeman

Carmen Stateside

Your Guess as good as mine.  Fine goal scored there!
U 21 maybe it was fixed for before hand

Donnellys Hollow

Its Kerins O'Rahillys v Laune Rangers in the u21 final
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Celt_Man

Ya don't have to log on or anything like that? 

Is it a 3 pm throw in?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Hardy

The lads are yabbering away in unparliamentary language in the studio - obviously don't know they're on air.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Hardy on November 01, 2009, 02:44:09 PM
The lads are yabbering away in unparliamentary language in the studio - obviously don't know they're on air.

Ha!! In fairness it's a great achievement for a club to do that - I thought that the Armagh Co. Board brought it to another level with club championships highlights online this year but this is up again from that

DirtyDozen12

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

tyssam5

Celt_Man

Bit unusual watching a game and not having replays - not complaining, just saying it's different

SLIGONIAN

Have to say I enjoyed that, good game in those conditions and great commentary.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"