Amazing goal by a manager - and get's sent off for it !!

Started by Hoof Hearted, October 30, 2009, 12:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

orangeman

Dragan Stojkovic successfully made a beautiful long-range shot from his bench. Former Serbian international Dragan Stojkovic, now the manager of Japanese powerhouse Nagoya Grampus,

No ordinary manager !!

Caid

Quote from: orangeman on October 30, 2009, 03:38:35 PM
Dragan Stojkovic successfully made a beautiful long-range shot from his bench. Former Serbian international Dragan Stojkovic, now the manager of Japanese powerhouse Nagoya Grampus,

No ordinary manager !!

He was a deadly midfielder too

Inter Milan for a long time.  prob one of the famour Red Star team
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Aerlik

Sugoi ne,
sugoi dess yo ne

Pikshee wa yappari...honto ni...suuuuugoi.

Subarashii ne.
Ne----!

In a certain Fearonesque way, I'm pleased to announce that I used to meet Stoikovic and Druykx in a wee bar in nagoya.  The n.americans hadn't a feckin clue who he was and very few Japs bothered them.  so we did.  well not quite.  His wife is a serious MILF. ;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Minder

He was great player, I think he captained the Red Star team that won the European Cup in 1991
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Aerlik

Didn't he captain Yugoslavia when he was only 19? and he scored a cracker goal against Spain at Italia '90
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

nifan

to quote alan partridge "He must have a foot like a traction engine"

Caid

When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

longrunsthefox

Eastern_Pride

Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

longrunsthefox

The Watcher Pat

Seen this last week some where cant rem where...Some finish...Some posters saying "some fluke" of course it was he's hardly going to mean it....He just lashed the ball away in anger...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME