Crime Capitals

Started by rossie mad, October 30, 2009, 09:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossie mad

Watched this on TV3 last night.

It was all about the limerick gangs.

I have to say these scum have their communities under constant fear. They actually think they are untouchable. They spoke to roy collins father steve and he gave the whole story leading up to roys shooting. Basically the family gave evidence that put one of these scumbags a ten year stint in jail. Outcome was roy was shot in retaliation.

That goes against the whole justice system in this country.

Stephen Geoghan gunned down in awful circumstances and that hoonahan lad hacked to death in southhill and everyone in the area knows who did it but yet the guards cant arrest anyone because the gangs have a mafia style grip on the areas.

What can be done to hurt these scumbags?
These lads have serious motors under them can CAB not do something?

It made my blood boil to see these scum basically exacting terror freely.

BerfArmagh

The provos should have capped the lot of them

Lecale2

QuoteThese lads have serious motors under them can CAB not do something?

What could the Citizens Advice Bureau do if the Guards can't touch them?

rossie mad

Well they were able to seize a nice lump of gilligans so called empire when he was still a free man and before he was put in jail.

They can still seize your assets even though your not actually convicted of a crime.

Thats my understanding anyway maybe im wrong.

Rafa

Quote from: rossie mad on October 30, 2009, 12:20:38 PM

Well they were able to seize a nice lump of gilligans so called empire when he was still a free man and before he was put in jail.

They can still seize your assets even though your not actually convicted of a crime.

Thats my understanding anyway maybe im wrong.

::) oh God...

Thats some extension of powers the Citizen Advice Bureau has been given recently.

Lecale2

Jesus Christ! My Da went to see them recently about his pension. He'd no idea they could seize his house and car!

Leo

All these scummies running around these estates in pimped up cars, quads and 4x4s - the vehicles should be seized and then let the boyos apply to the courts to assert their ownership.

Not attending schoool , straight on to the dole and a line of oetty crimes as far as the eyes can see? What can be done? Simple - a boot camp run along army lines coupled with compulsory skills training.
The bleeding hearts will protest but anyone looking at these estates in Limerick or elsewhere must realise that we cannot afford to abandon these communities to the crime lords.

This country need drastic action in these blighted areas or they will never recover.
Fierce tame altogether