UC 2010: Aontroim vs Tír Eoghain 23rd May, Páirc Mhic Asmaint

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, October 22, 2009, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

Expect Locky to get the better of Harte. Nibs to win the battle of the day, and pity Tomas wasnt at ten to put Jordan on the back foot..

Terry a grand player, but maybe not the pace to go toe to toe with Philip Jordan.

2/3 aint bad, but wud av expected a full hand if Tomas lined out at ten. Hope you get this Niall or baker.

Bogball XV

Quote from: ONeill on May 23, 2010, 12:05:24 AM
Quote from: hardstation on May 22, 2010, 11:50:38 PM
Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2010, 11:48:33 PM
I'd like to see Tyrone tighten up in the easy free conceded department. They've been plagued with that all year and no better man than Hands to make them pay.

On the other hand, where are the Antrim scores going to come from, from play?
We're just hoping that Tyrone's defence opens up like it did agin Dublin. If not, we're done for.

That's true - Dooher/Harte could be badly exposed down that side.
as could the woman in owenvarragh

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on May 22, 2010, 11:40:55 PM
Erm, you lads are a decade out. Probably Drumcree in 1999.

Ah right, forgot about that being round that time. I was just a nipper at 14 years of age then. Wasn't too politically/socially aware back in them days. The innocence of youth, eh?

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Ack i'm hearing rumours that Dooher's not starting, now O'Neill. We'll see tomorrow. Both the Clann men have been flying lately. Takes little to start a rumour.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Hate Casement as a ground, but the weather and spirited Antrim support should make for a great atmosphere in contrast to that muck raking dud last week. Antrim would need to make it a contest this time, hope they do in fact.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Ulick

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on May 23, 2010, 12:52:40 AM
Ack i'm hearing rumours that Dooher's not starting, now O'Neill. We'll see tomorrow. Both the Clann men have been flying lately. Takes little to start a rumour.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Hate Casement as a ground, but the weather and spirited Antrim support should make for a great atmosphere in contrast to that muck raking dud last week. Antrim would need to make it a contest this time, hope they do in fact.

Getting the pre-match jitters now sandwiches? What happened to:

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=12.msg786403#msg786403

orangeman

Best wishes to all teams today.

Hoping for a good game to light up the championship.

ONeill

Antrim to storm out of the blocks. Tyrone to reel them in. Toe to toe after that:
Tyrone 0-16 Antrim 1-13
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Club Rossa

As usual the rumour mill is in overdrive.Heard last night that O'Neill and Colm Cavanagh are out.I suppose it gives people something to talk about,if nothing else.

omagh_gael

Good luck to both teams today, hopefully we can get out of casement with a double victory.

I'm going for a 1-15 to 2-09 win for the red hands.

Norf Tyrone

Stuck at work today, and the plans to nip out and see it on TV are torpedo now as well.

My only message this morning is put on the factor 30 lads.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: Ulick on May 23, 2010, 01:43:54 AM

Getting the pre-match jitters now sandwiches? What happened to:

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=12.msg786403#msg786403

Dooher is fit, doesn't stop half the county engaging in the oul night before gossip.

Hardly jitters merely wanting a competitive game of football.

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Milltown Row2

No better pitch in Ulster than Casement. granted the ground could do with a make over but you'll never play on a better pitch.

Antrim by 1
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

ok two hours before my first pint (well of today), sun glassess and baseball cap ready, St Galls polo shirt ironed (thats a first)

my pass out only lasts till 6.30 then i'll be collected by her indoors

see you all on the terraced side £13 only
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Down South

25 degrees outside Casement as we speak. Will Tyrones legs last 70 minutes in this heat? Hardly an Antrim flag in sight.

paco