UC 2010: Aontroim vs Tír Eoghain 23rd May, Páirc Mhic Asmaint

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, October 22, 2009, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Missing your free dinner again O'Neill?  They'll only be eating now sure, Mickey won't be there to read out the team yet and no one knows what it'll be till he arrives  ;)

ONeill

Every bloody time, she's working. Every time. Next time, any chance of a consultation before the date?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mid Down Gael

Magill axed from Antrim squad

Antrim's preparations for Sunday's Ulster SFC quarter-final against Tyrone have been hit by the news that Michael Magill has been dropped from the panel.

It's believed the Randalstown dual player has been axed for a breach of discipline.

"Unfortunately for Antrim, Michael was in breach of the code of conduct last weekend," Antrim manager Liam Bradley.

When asked to elaborate, Bradley added: "The Antrim panel has a code of conduct. There has been no disagreement as such.

"I'm not going to speak about individuals. I've got more than enough on my plate this week without getting involved in that kind of thing."

Kevin Niblock, Aodhan Gallagher and Aaron Douglas will all start for the Saffrons on Sunday, replacing CJ McGourty, Magill and Andy McClean, who started last month's NFL Division 3 final loss to Sligo at Croke Park.

Rois

You'll have to go straight to the top on it - it's the Thursday before Tyrone's first championship match!

Night at the Dogs in October though...(not free)

ONeill

T. Turbett,
B. McSorley, J. Devlin, P. Donaghy,
S. Donnelly, P. Corey, J. J. O'Hagan,
J. O'Neill, P. Devlin,
I. Jones, J. Taggart, E. Devlin,
D. Donnelly, F. Higgins, F. Donnelly

Not confirmed.

Minder

So I take it Magill was on the soup? I remember hearing about his questionable "refuelling habits" when he was with the hurlers.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Mid Down Gael

Tyrone: P McConnell, M Swift, Justin McMahon, D Carlin, D Harte, R McMenaminn, P Jordan,, K Hughes, C Cavanagh, B Dooher, S Cavanagh, Joe McMahon, M Penrose, S O'Neill, O Mulligan.

ONeill

So Swift gets the nod. Strong front 6. Interesting to see Dooher's shape.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

tyrone86

Quote from: gerry on May 20, 2010, 09:02:34 PM
is dooher not a gamble starting

By all accounts, Dooher is absolutely flying in training. Whether he can still take the abuse he gets in games or not is a different matter.

ONeill

Is there any chance he'll keep Kelly on Cavanagh in the hope that if Kelly does get the better of him, it's a massive scalp? Terry O'Neill and Dooher to arse each other.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on May 20, 2010, 09:08:09 PM
No new faces - Coney, Harte, McCarron etc -

Thought at least one would get the nod.

A tenner 1st sub is Harte for Dooher.