UC 2010: Aontroim vs Tír Eoghain 23rd May, Páirc Mhic Asmaint

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, October 22, 2009, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

1) After beating a transitional Armagh side, Tyrone had an easy route through Ulster
2) The returning players are over the hill and lack hunger
3) All McKenna cup squads were decimated, except for Tyrone
4) Antrim werent worried about a Division 3 trophy
5) St Galls are well rested now
6) Cunninghams trick is a match winning one, so why does he need any others?
7) Harte is due a banana skin in Casement
8) The bookies got Naomi Long wrong
9) Sean Cavanagh's shimmy is a good trick. Has he any others?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

omagh_gael

Quote from: Orior on May 19, 2010, 12:13:10 AM
1) After beating a transitional Armagh side, Tyrone had an easy route through Ulster
9)Sean Cavanagh's shimmy is a good trick. Has he any others?

Putting Francie Bellew on his hole.

Fuzzman

1) After beating a transitional Armagh side, Tyrone had an easy route through Ulster - Whereas now Tyrone are over the hill with no sign of these AMAZING new talents they're always harping on about and WE the mighty Orangemen have a whole new team with a Smart man at the helm
2) The returning players are over the hill and lack hunger Yeah there must be 20 of them over 35
3) All McKenna cup squads were decimated, except for TyroneMickey needed to show some trophy for this year
4) Antrim werent worried about a Division 3 trophySo you think they thought lets throw a decoy performance here - Could be right
5) St Galls are well rested now Wonder how many have USA in mind
6) Cunninghams trick is a match winning one, so why does he need any others? He'll give us plenty of bother if he's 1 on 1 with any defender
7) Harte is due a banana skin in Casement Fantastic argument
8) The bookies got Naomi Long wrong She won it with her looks
9) Sean Cavanagh's shimmy is a good trick. Has he any others?Amazes me how many people know his tricks but still cant disposess him

I think its only natural that ye Orangemen are praying to yer Tango God that as we start a new decade that the Red Hand story is finally over and there wont be any more surprises like 2008.
Hand on heart can you really see an Antrim win.
Of course we don't want to be dismissive and we don't want to build ourselves up for a huge fall but unless we concede some silly goals I really can see only one winner.

I think you will see a man of the match performance from Big Sean unless he's taken out early on.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 19, 2010, 10:55:05 AM
1) After beating a transitional Armagh side, Tyrone had an easy route through Ulster - Whereas now Tyrone are over the hill with no sign of these AMAZING new talents they're always harping on about and WE the mighty Orangemen have a whole new team with a Smart man at the helm
2) The returning players are over the hill and lack hunger Yeah there must be 20 of them over 35
3) All McKenna cup squads were decimated, except for TyroneMickey needed to show some trophy for this year
4) Antrim werent worried about a Division 3 trophySo you think they thought lets throw a decoy performance here - Could be right
5) St Galls are well rested now Wonder how many have USA in mind
6) Cunninghams trick is a match winning one, so why does he need any others? He'll give us plenty of bother if he's 1 on 1 with any defender
7) Harte is due a banana skin in Casement Fantastic argument
8) The bookies got Naomi Long wrong She won it with her looks
9) Sean Cavanagh's shimmy is a good trick. Has he any others?Amazes me how many people know his tricks but still cant disposess him

I think its only natural that ye Orangemen are praying to yer Tango God that as we start a new decade that the Red Hand story is finally over and there wont be any more surprises like 2008.
Hand on heart can you really see an Antrim win.
Of course we don't want to be dismissive and we don't want to build ourselves up for a huge fall but unless we concede some silly goals I really can see only one winner.

I think you will see a man of the match performance from Big Sean unless he's taken out early on.

Not Antrim's style Fuzz...we're there to play football ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Ulick

Real danger of Tyrone imploding this year and I reckon people are deluding themselves if they think Cavanagh is a happy camper after Mickey Harte did the judas on him in his self promotion material last year. Tyrone have lost a wealth of talented young players over the past few years (and another this week?) because of Harte's insistence on returning to his old veterans every championship - unfortunately for Tyrone that policy will catch up with them sooner or later.

glens abu

Quote from: Ulick on May 19, 2010, 11:27:36 AM
Real danger of Tyrone imploding this year and I reckon people are deluding themselves if they think Cavanagh is a happy camper after Mickey Harte did the judas on him in his self promotion material last year. Tyrone have lost a wealth of talented young players over the past few years (and another this week?) because of Harte's insistence on returning to his old veterans every championship - unfortunately for Tyrone that policy will catch up with them sooner or later.

hope its sooner,like this Sunday ;)

Olly

Is there any chance that Eyjafjallajokul could play a part here?

There should be plenty of interest here from Scotland and Wales and England. Sam Maguire himself was a Londoner and it might be a bit rude to exclude people from London stuck in the airports with their jersies on.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

omagh_gael

Ulster GAA Football Senior Championship - Quarter Final

AONTROIM V TÍR EOGHAINTime: 4 00 PM,

Venue: Casement Park

Referee: Pat Mc Enaney

Extratime playable

http://www.gaa.ie/fixtures-and-results/

Hopefully Pat refs it with common sense and we're not subjected to the shenanigans from last weekend!

Fuzzman

I think yer right there and maybe that's part of yer downfall. Could do with being a bit more shrewd

Yeah I'd say Big Sean is really out to annoy Harte this year and will go out of his way to play bad to get Mickey Sacked
Mouinho has already said he might leave Inter.

the processor

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 19, 2010, 12:48:21 PM

I think yer right there and maybe that's part of yer downfall. Could do with being a bit more shrewd

Yeah I'd say Big Sean is really out to annoy Harte this year and will go out of his way to play bad to get Mickey Sacked
Mouinho has already said he might leave Inter.

hilarious, probably the funniest post i have ever read, got nthat was so funny, legend, u are a legend, really can't stop laughing here, funny funny funny

drici

Aontroim v Tír Eoghain
Sunday 23rd May 2010

Ulster Senior Football Championship Quarter Final
Antrim v Tyrone, Throw In 4.00pm at Casement Park, Belfast

Ulster Minor Football Championship Quarter Final
Antrim v Tyrone, Throw In 2.00pm at Casement Park, Belfast

Ticketing:

This is not an all-ticket event. Patrons can pay into the Open Seating and Terrace at the gate.
Tickets are available through Clubs and County Boards.

Ticket Prices:

Covered Stand €27 / £23

Open Seating €25 / £21

Terrace €15 / £13

OAP Terrace €10 / £9

OAP Open Seating €15 / £13

U16s free into Open seating and Terrace

Stick these things on the Board and they're normally fixed up very quickly.

the processor

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 19, 2010, 12:46:10 AM

and crying in the changing rooms when big walsh from cavan nipped him

Fuzzman

Call me La Voyueur "The Processor" but I had a look over some of yer posts that you've had since creating your extra login.

You do like the Aul Quotes dont ya
What county or club are ye fray or is that a BIG secret?

How do you think wil win Ulster this year and why?

omagh_gael

Quote from: the processor on May 19, 2010, 01:45:09 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 19, 2010, 12:46:10 AM

and crying in the changing rooms when big walsh from cavan nipped him

I think you've failed to 'process' the correct use of the quote funtion.