UC 2010: Aontroim vs Tír Eoghain 23rd May, Páirc Mhic Asmaint

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, October 22, 2009, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 14, 2010, 12:02:13 AM
Quote from: hardstation on May 13, 2010, 11:16:39 PM
Get down early!

1 o'clock mass in St. Agnes'.

We'd need to chip in a few quid each and send in to the Parish Priest so he'll skip the homily and free up 10 mins extra pinting time!

The post match reports on this will be good.

omagh_gael

Quote from: hardstation on May 14, 2010, 12:07:04 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 14, 2010, 12:02:13 AM
Quote from: hardstation link=topic=14197.msg782073#msg782073

date=1273788999

Get down early!

1 o'clock mass in St. Agnes'.

We'd need to chip in a few quid each and send in to the Parish Priest so he'll skip the homily and free up 10 mins extra pinting time!
Erm, you've obviously not been to mass in west Belfast in recent years. You're allowed to bring your carryout in with ye. They draw the line at gluebags though. Archaic cnuts.

I worked up on the Glen Rd for 8 months a few years ago and funny enough I always noticed a lot of blue bags floating around St Theresa's on a Sunday afternoon. Must have been the locals bringing their own 'blood of christ' to 12 0'Clock mass! 

Rois

Having a pre-match BBQ the day before in a nice riverside bar, saffron, white and red theme.  Continuing the party the next day somewhere up Casement direction with a crowd of Carginites.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Rois on May 14, 2010, 08:18:08 AM
Having a pre-match BBQ the day before in a nice riverside bar, saffron, white and red theme.  Continuing the party the next day somewhere up Casement direction with a crowd of Carginites.

Was sounding good there Rois until the last word of your post ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Zapatista on May 13, 2010, 10:58:09 PM
I could buy ardmhachaabu a pint (if it was ok withhis mrs)
I don't have to ask her if it's ok to have a pint  :D
Heading out on Saturday night coming to a GAA talkback night and on Sunday to the club for the match, I promised her to take the boys to the Casement game though so I don't know if I would be able to back out of it now.  Yis could say hello anyway unless yis are all like hardstation and dead shy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 13, 2010, 11:01:56 PM
His Mrs is sound, she seeks help from the Shinners  ;)
:D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

The Worker

Quote from: hardstation on May 14, 2010, 09:55:24 PM
I'm going to be half watered by 4 o'clock.

were u drinkin at 1st HS? might meet ya for a pint

tyroneman

Fcuk me lads I'd hate for a game of football to break out and interrupt this social networking........ ;)

Tyrones own

Quote from: hardstation on May 15, 2010, 08:49:44 PM
Quote from: The Worker on May 14, 2010, 10:02:10 PM
Quote from: hardstation on May 14, 2010, 09:55:24 PM
I'm going to be half watered by 4 o'clock.

were u drinkin at 1st HS? might meet ya for a pint
Fruithill Lawn Tennis & Bowling Club.

Why are we going to Fruithill?

Exactly...where are we really going?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Orior

This Fruithill Lawn Tennis & Bowling Club shite is so unbelievable it just might be true.

Right Hardstation, help everyone get organised and tell us exactly where and when?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2010, 10:02:14 PM
Quote from: Orior on May 16, 2010, 09:57:13 PM
This Fruithill Lawn Tennis & Bowling Club shite is so unbelievable it just might be true.

Right Hardstation, help everyone get organised and tell us exactly where and when?
It is true, as far as I'm aware. I'll be in the Dockers from about half 8, then up to the Pigeon Club. I'll steadily make my way up the road for just after 1.

Are you a politician?

Orior

ONeill

Y'see that's the tough one. I'm planning on the tennis and bowling for around 1230ish. Really want to see the minor game but they also have nice, cheap stout. Suppose the second half will just be starting around 2.45 and that might suit.

So Gormley, Cassidy definitely out - McGinley too?

Any word on O'Neill's fitness?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on May 17, 2010, 12:05:21 AM
Y'see that's the tough one. I'm planning on the tennis and bowling for around 1230ish. Really want to see the minor game but they also have nice, cheap stout. Suppose the second half will just be starting around 2.45 and that might suit.

So Gormley, Cassidy definitely out - McGinley too?

Any word on O'Neill's fitness?

Surely you would know if your fit yourself? 

Olly

I am feeling very confident about this. Tyrone are in  no man's land this season and it reminds me of the time Down beat them two years ago. Antrim are no worse than that Down team. Steven O'Niell, Brian Dooher and Jim McMahon have had little game time.

On the other hand the sight of a Tyrone scalp will make the St Galls boys pull their socks up and be motivated for this, something that was hard for them after St Patrick's Day. I think we can win this by 2-3 points as long as we get a good start not like July last. I think that he should start as many players as possible as this will be no bother in terms of motivaton.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

tyssam5

Quote from: Olly on May 17, 2010, 09:58:12 AM
I am feeling very confident about this. Tyrone are in  no man's land this season and it reminds me of the time Down beat them two years ago. Antrim are no worse than that Down team. Steven O'Niell, Brian Dooher and Jim McMahon have had little game time.

On the other hand the sight of a Tyrone scalp will make the St Galls boys pull their socks up and be motivated for this, something that was hard for them after St Patrick's Day. I think we can win this by 2-3 points as long as we get a good start not like July last. I think that he should start as many players as possible as this will be no bother in terms of motivaton.

Like what 20, 25?