who are you Paddy Heaney?

Started by randomtask, October 20, 2009, 06:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Jarlath stole a joke form the joke thread(or maybe it was a GAA true stories thread) for the Armagh Harps Gala Night - RE the club amalgamation in Glaway and the priest stands up saying we need to work together etc... and the chairman stands up and says thank you father but thats the sort of shite that sickens my hole :D

I was quoted(unattributed) in the Gaelic Life too!

blanketattack

Quotewho are you Paddy Heaney?

I reckon he's Kerrymike

crossfire

Quote from: BennyHarp on October 21, 2009, 08:03:19 AM
I reckon Paddy is 'Cuig Huaire' - If he is going to quote anyone in his column, he's most likely to quote himself!!

Is Cuig Huaire the Irish for Cute Hoor. ;) ;D

Main Street

Quote from: JMohan on October 21, 2009, 07:37:11 AM
Well one person definitely isn't Paddy Heaney is Logan.
;)

Has the inside track in Ulster football that's for sure - he had the Armagh Manager correctly named a full month before anyone else - even though I told him he was daft, and then he named the backroom staff one by one as they agreed long before anyone else.
A correct prediction the Armagh manager thread?
I'd have to see it to believe it

JMohan

Quote from: Main Street on October 21, 2009, 04:01:43 PM
;)

Has the inside track in Ulster football that's for sure - he had the Armagh Manager correctly named a full month before anyone else - even though I told him he was daft, and then he named the backroom staff one by one as they agreed long before anyone else.

Yes. Definite.

I got the pm and I think a few others did too.

Main Street

So it was in the Armagh thread for definite?
I just remember the Aidan O'Rourke  one there
and a multitude of names from Logan before that.

mountainboii

Another person he definitely isn't/ wasn't is corn02. No newspaper would employ someone with such atrocious spelling.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AFS on October 21, 2009, 04:52:23 PM
Another person he definitely isn't/ wasn't is corn02. No newspaper would employ someone with such atrocious spelling.

:D :D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

JMohan

Quote from: Main Street on October 21, 2009, 04:45:11 PM
So it was in the Armagh thread for definite?
I just remember the Aidan O'Rourke  one there
and a multitude of names from Logan before that.
Pm on the 5th of Sept

JMohan

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 21, 2009, 05:23:48 PM

:D :D
Spellcheck is great in Word!

Kerry Mike

Quotewho are you Paddy Heaney?

I reckon he's Kerrymike

I'm Paddy Heaney  :o my poor Mother will be shocked to have an even bigger bollix as a son  :P

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

crossfire

I think he emigrated after Granemore beat them. :) :)

irunthev

Quote from: JMohan on October 21, 2009, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: Main Street on October 21, 2009, 04:01:43 PM
;)

Yes. Definite.

I got the pm and I think a few others did too.

All credit to Logan, totally on the ball when it comes to Ulster GAA. If you want to know anything the week before the IN get it, Logan's the man. He's got more sources than Swine flu.

thewanderer

paddy heaney must be the biggest bollix in any paper. and he tries to say he was a good player in the past . rubbish!!! ps i think he,s corn in disguise :D

laoisgaa

QuoteSome fella called CoilĂ­n Duffy robbed an aul line off me before & stuck it in a programme...

I'm near certain I referenced who it came from - I definitely mentioned the GAA Board anyhow - that was the whole idea, to give this place some publicity