Who is going to win the All Ireland Football title this year?

Started by snappiered, January 30, 2007, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snappiered

I Knows its early days yet people but im sure we have all discussed this topic since the beginning of the year? Any thoughts?

Goats Do Shave

Put your house on Tyrone...they can't be beat!  ;)

nrico2006

Purely on the basis of a full strength side Tyrone will win it, or be close.  If they have their best 15 out and they are showing no real side effects from the injuries then they should win as they have the best side.  Armagh will go far enough, but will rue the loss of ronan clarke.  Again Mayo and Dublin have the potential to win it, as do kerry. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Hound

Candyman

snappiered

Everyone have a stab at a prediction and have a look back at it come the end of September!!!! See how many got it right

intoDwest

It pains me to say it but Tyrone will win it.................................I wish to god Mayo would win it though!!!

Bogball XV

i don't think Tyrone will win unless they can persuade PTG back, other than that, I don't have a feckin clue, but might back Dublin as being a bit of value.  Have to go off and have a big think about it all.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Over the Bar

If the winner comes from outside or Tyrone, Kerry Dublin or Armagh I will eat this discussion board. 
If Brian McGuigan is back to his best then I think we can do it.

If we don't win it I would love to see Mayo do it, but I fear they have blown all their chances.

laughinpaddy

People are teanding to over look Armagh like previous years I would rite them off at your own peril :o  However Dublin and tyrone at the minute one suggest that any of them could win it.
Also expect a big year from Cavan ;)
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Mayo4Sam

I think, and at the risk of writing Kerry off purely on the basis that no team has retained Sam in almost 20 years, that Mayo, Dublin & Tyrone will be the 3 to watch this year.
If Mayo can avoid meeting Dublin i think we will have a fair shot at it, i think we have nothing to fear from tyrone & seem to have a jinx over them and the only place we will meet the dubs is in the final and they will have their tails up, even though they will be hyped out the gate..........again  ;)

I said it last year and i maintain it again that armagh are too old & lack a midfield
Cork could be a turn up for the books & i expect donegal, fermanagh, wicklow, sligo, roscommon & louth all to do reasonably well given their respective ambitions
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

David McKeown

Im not sure about this Armagh are too old thing.  Last years Armagh team I remember reading had an average age three months younger that the 2002 all ireland winning team, but I would think the lack of scoring forwards might hurt us.

That being said I am going to make the same cop out predicition I made last year.  The team to eliminate Armagh will win Sam this year.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner