Who is going to win the All Ireland Football title this year?

Started by snappiered, January 30, 2007, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

QuoteJaysus, no wonder the Dubs didn't want to set foot in the ahem, county, last summer

They were blessed to get away last year - that's not gonna happen with you shower.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Sandy Hill

Does anyone really know the situation about Ronan Clarke? I was lead to believe that he will be fit for the championship but some here seem to have written him off. Brian Mallon's return would do our chances no harm. Armagh to give it a lash!
"Stercus accidit"

Dell Boy

I don't think we will find out how serious Clarke's injury really is, as Armagh have a knack of keeping these things covered up (with the exception of Toal). They seem to use alleged injuries like a propaganda tool coming up to C'SHIP every year. Remember how we were told in 04 that Mc Conville was 1 game away from never walking again!! and Mc Geeney the fittest man in the world is always an injury doubt the week before any match.

Clarke and Armagh will be there or there abouts again this year, but I don't think anyone will match Kerry's talent or Tyrones hunger.

ONeill

Good man TYP. Now tune into Flight of the Earls on the Beeb to see how the best laid plans can go awry.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

realredhandfan

TYp you are onto something there, albeit the BEEBs battle of the bosses a few years ago, but for Ulster only,  What Ulster manager has won the most silver and Im talking National titles in particular. 

Croí na hÉireann

QuoteThey were blessed to get away last year - that's not gonna happen with you shower.  Wink

Sure the Dubs were spotted drinking Dutch Gold in the car park before the match and yous still couldn't put them away... Lakers by double scores  ;D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Sandy Hill

"Stercus accidit"

Billys Boots

Quoteyous still couldn't put them away

We scored more than 5 points.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Croí na hÉireann

Ah but how did yous get on in the Dubs backyard the year before???  ;D

Shamrock Shore

Bogball XV

Croí na hÉireann

QuoteStill scored more than 5 points

Ah but Bertie, what's the other side of the story???

CoolHandLuke

Tyrone all the way for me. Kerry won't have hunger after winning last year, Armagh in transition, Mayo will beat a good team but don't have enough to go all the way, Cork / Donegal good sides but not sure they have all round quality required. Nearest thing to Tyrone this year will be the Dubs, well drilled & physical, if they can find a forward they will be close. Surprise packet possibly Cavan

supersarsfields

And ye wonder why the rest of Ulster don't like ye??

:D Now Bogball, Derry are hardly the darlings of Ulster either!!

Bogball XV

Quote from: supersarsfields on February 01, 2007, 12:43:30 PM
And ye wonder why the rest of Ulster don't like ye??

:D Now Bogball, Derry are hardly the darlings of Ulster either!!
Aye, but we're not as disliked, in fact I sense a growing pity amongst other counties for us :'( :'(