Prayers for baby Oisin

Started by cokers, October 20, 2009, 09:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stpauls

Myself and Mrs. StPauls will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. Hope he recovers soon!

Onion Bag

Mr and Mrs Onion Bag will say a wee prayer for Baby Oisin, hope he makes a full and Speedy Recovery
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Aerlik

Memorarae from Aus.  God Bless Oisin.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

stew

Prayers said for the wee man and may God bless him and his family.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

orangeman

redhugh

God bless wee Oisin and his family - I hope and pray that things turn out well.

The Watcher Pat

God bless.

Not really a religious man but will say a wee prayer for what its worth.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

maggie

Will say a prayer for him tonight.

SLIGONIAN

Very sorry to hear this cokers.

Wish him all the strength in the world to pull through and his family. My prayers are with him.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Bud Wiser

Prayers and thoughts for the little fella are sent.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

J70

Hope he gets better. Nothing more heartbreaking than a sick child.

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

cokers

Thanks for the prayers and Im releived to announce that following the surgery Oisin is so far doing ok.
The poor wee lad had a 60mm diameter piece of his skull removed to access the clot so as you can imagine he is very swollen and bruised, even his right eye is closed over.
He is conscious but obviously very tired and needs his rest. Hes not out of the woods yet but hes doing as well as can be expected. He is a strong wee boy and fighting hard.
Our most sincere thanks go to all of those involved in Oisins surgery and continuing care and we trust hes in the best possible hands.

Thanks again everyone.

Sandy Hill

Quote from: cokers on October 20, 2009, 11:58:55 PM
Thanks for the prayers and Im releived to announce that following the surgery Oisin is so far doing ok.
The poor wee lad had a 60mm diameter piece of his skull removed to access the clot so as you can imagine he is very swollen and bruised, even his right eye is closed over.
He is conscious but obviously very tired and needs his rest. Hes not out of the woods yet but hes doing as well as can be expected. He is a strong wee boy and fighting hard.
Our most sincere thanks go to all of those involved in Oisins surgery and continuing care and we trust hes in the best possible hands.

Thanks again everyone.

Good news cokers; so far so good. Prayers will continue from everyone on here, I'm sure.
"Stercus accidit"

Galwaybhoy

Thats great to hear Cokers.  Hope he will continue to get better, I will continue to pray for the little fellow.