The Professionals

Started by irunthev, October 19, 2009, 10:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

this is why i have huge problems with the gpa, down the road this is what donal og, dessie and the rest of them want...

Zulu

They looked into the feasability of a professional GAA and concluded that it wasn't a runner, yet you think that Donal, Dessie and 'the rest of them' (whoever the hell they are) want a professional GAA? I guess it doesn't matter what the GPA say at this stage as some of you have your minds made up and your ears covered. Funnily enough, if anyone connected with the GPA even suggests a professional GAA might be a runner, the same people who dismiss their claims to not want professionalism as lies will use it that as proof positive of their 'real' agenda.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Zulu on October 19, 2009, 08:54:26 PM
They looked into the feasability of a professional GAA and concluded that it wasn't a runner, yet you think that Donal, Dessie and 'the rest of them' (whoever the hell they are) want a professional GAA? I guess it doesn't matter what the GPA say at this stage as some of you have your minds made up and your ears covered. Funnily enough, if anyone connected with the GPA even suggests a professional GAA might be a runner, the same people who dismiss their claims to not want professionalism as lies will use it that as proof positive of their 'real' agenda.
Are you on Dessie's books to cheerlead for the GPA on every fecking thread they are mentioned on?

Zulu

Cheerlead is it? And what are the regular GPA bashers then? I might be in the minority on this one but I'll continue to highlight the ill-thoughtout rubbish that passes for comment on the GPA by many posters around here.

dowling

So what conclusion should we have come to? What the feck was the feasibility study for? What is wrong with your head Zulu?

Sionnach

Quote from: dowling on October 20, 2009, 12:55:24 AM

So what conclusion should we have come to? What the feck was the feasibility study for? What is wrong with your head Zulu?

I imagine he means that they did the feasibility study and concluded that it wasn't a good  idea. Therefore it is not now an aim of theirs..

ha ha derry

if it were to be a breakaway group where would they play their matches ? i would assume gaa grounds would be out of bounds.