Are Armagh fans happy with new management set-up?

Started by irunthev, October 13, 2009, 06:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does the new management set-up in Armagh meet with your approval?

No, it's a marriage made in hell.
5 (13.2%)
Great mix of experience and know how.
13 (34.2%)
Best of what has been a bad job.
13 (34.2%)
Will fall apart before USFC 2010.
7 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: October 16, 2009, 06:44:14 PM

DennistheMenace

Never seems to be a happy medium option anymore.

Santino

Let them at it!
Paddy will certainly be motivated now after all the backlash over the last 2 wks and no better selector, as mentioned on other threads, than Donal. the below par fitness levels of this year should not be a problem either so good luck to the 3 of em!

stew

I credit the co board for bringing in Murtagh and McGurn, I think we may have a very useful management team at this point and Paddy will have the support he has smart enough to know he needed.

Murtagh will be interesting to watch over the months ahead, he will probably feel more qualified than his boss for the position he holds and he is right but I hope he can put that to bed and give Paddy all the support and advice he can so that the squad can come together and get fit and challenge for honours.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

under the bar

Tyrone need a strong Armagh & Derry so they have competitive games in Ulster.   I therefore really hope O'Rourke & co makes them into genuine AI contendors.  (Contendors that is, not winners! ;))

BerfArmagh

i like the look of then new management team. lets give them a chance

naka

stew

I dont think this motley crew will get on well together to be honest but I hope I am wrong. Murtagh went yapping to the press about the way he found out he wasnt getting the big job and now he reports to the very man that got the job ahead of him. ::)

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thewanderer

not ANOTHER management thread, there will soon be no more room on the board. >:(