Stephen Gately RIP

Started by Tankie, October 11, 2009, 03:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Ah he'll be no loss except to Boyzone and all the phoney celebs who will come out making rest in peace comments. The rest of boyzone couldn't hold a note to save themselves at least he had a bit of talent.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: no mo do yakamo on October 11, 2009, 11:13:08 AM
State funeral no doubt. Gotta be up there with john lennon, jimi hendrix, Hank williams, jim morrison, bon scott and possibly even jesus.
ONly a matter of time before the scumbags came out of the woodwork, watch the rest follow
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stephenite

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 11, 2009, 11:25:24 AM
Ah he'll be no loss except to Boyzone and all the phoney celebs who will come out making rest in peace comments. The rest of boyzone couldn't hold a note to save themselves at least he had a bit of talent.

Perhaps his Family might miss him a bit also - unlike you, I'm sure.

no mo do yakamo

Im going to wait for the full story to come out,
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

stephenite

no mo do yakamo

To explain to the children how he died.
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

Farrandeelin

Ignore these morons. RIP Stephen Gately. Sad news.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Capt Pat

Ok lads I apologise, Rollercoaster was a great song................oh no wait a minute.

ludermor

The Real Laoislad

f**king hell just found out about this..
Any idea what hapenend?
RIP
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyrone girl

God im shocked to read this here

He was always my favourite in boyzone growing up - he seemed a likeable chap and for those badmouthing and talkin their usual dung sometimes if ya cant say somethin with a bit of respect when someone has died then dont say bloody anything!

RIP

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Tankie on October 11, 2009, 11:11:05 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 11, 2009, 10:56:12 AM
Quote from: Tankie on October 11, 2009, 03:04:17 AM
fairly sad news...only 33!!!!

???  An awful tragedy... a young man of 33, whatever about anyone's views of these boy bands.

what are you on about?

'Fairly' sad.. strange way of putting it... that's all... 

Tankie

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 11, 2009, 01:16:37 PM
Quote from: Tankie on October 11, 2009, 11:11:05 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 11, 2009, 10:56:12 AM
Quote from: Tankie on October 11, 2009, 03:04:17 AM
fairly sad news...only 33!!!!

???  An awful tragedy... a young man of 33, whatever about anyone's views of these boy bands.

what are you on about?

'Fairly' sad.. strange way of putting it... that's all...

well tbh i never really thought to much about it and that was my initial reaction, it is a total tragedy for the family and friends alrite
Grand Slam Saturday!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: no mo do yakamo on October 11, 2009, 11:25:05 AM
How is he any more significant than all the other 33 year old men who died  last night then?

Who said he was.... ?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyrone girl

I hate when people take this stance that he wasnt any different than all other people that died - none of us said he was - but he was in the public eye and its inevitable his death will be talked about.

The same way if he was arrested for something at a time or did something he shouldnt - its gona be talked about, but we could all say sure what makes his arrest any diff from any other 33 yr old doing the same  - the fact is he was in a group, he was a singer , he was well known and if people wish to pay respect to the fact he has died then thats up to them - and if u dont wish to pay respect to the fact hes dead then feck off away from a thread thats doing exactly that.