Only Fools and horses Prequel.

Started by supersarsfields, October 05, 2009, 01:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

I see they are setting up a prequel to this showing the Trotters as kids. Hardly be as good as the orginal but might be worth a watch.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/05102009/19/nick-fools-horses-prequel.html

Hoof Hearted

starts tonight at 9pm BBC1 for any only fools fans - Its called Rock and Chips
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ziggysego

Looking forward to it. Your lad from Inbetweeners plays Del Boy
Testing Accessibility

Capt Pat

Ok the only major flaw I see with that is it is not Only Fools and Horses and it is not a comedy. Why would you want to watch it then? It might be good but you won't know until you have seen it.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 24, 2010, 02:17:08 PM
Ok the only major flaw I see with that is it is not Only Fools and Horses and it is not a comedy. Why would you want to watch it then? It might be good but you won't know until you have seen it.
hmmm maybe because "it might be good". 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

I quite enjoyed the show tonight, but I'm sure there'll be loads that didn't like it. It was light on the comedy and focused on tge relationship between Joanie Trotter and Freddie 'the frog' Robdall. Del Boy was featured, but more of a back story and showed how he started his wheelings and dealings.

Good show, but the one-off story was just right. Don't think it could have carried a full series.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

pintsofguinness

Dakota

Can BBC iplayer be watched outside of the United Kingdom?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ziggysego on January 24, 2010, 11:11:00 PM
I quite enjoyed the show tonight, but I'm sure there'll be loads that didn't like it. It was light on the comedy and focused on tge relationship between Joanie Trotter and Freddie 'the frog' Robdall. Del Boy was featured, but more of a back story and showed how he started his wheelings and dealings.

Good show, but the one-off story was just right. Don't think it could have carried a full series.

I enjoyed the show as well Ziggy.  There were only a few funny moments, not quite what I was expecting but I thought the show was well done.

Hoof Hearted

i enjoyed it too, but like ziggy said, ther will be loads who will think its a pile of dung. You would have to be a fan of Only Fools to know what it was all about. I thought it might have carried on to either Joan or Freedie, or both, died.. But other than that it fitted in well. Even showed that trigger was obviously stupid all his life

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on January 25, 2010, 10:01:04 AM
i enjoyed it too, but like ziggy said, ther will be loads who will think its a pile of dung. You would have to be a fan of Only Fools to know what it was all about. I thought it might have carried on to either Joan or Freedie, or both, died.. But other than that it fitted in well. Even showed that trigger was obviously stupid all his life

as opposed to being born intelligent and become stupid as he gets older,rings a bell  :D

keeping an eye on things

Can BBC iplayer be watched outside of the United Kingdom?

No it won't let you, your best bet is 'surf the channel' it generally has every programme on it which you can then download and watch

Onion Bag

Watched this last night on BBC iplayer, have to say i thoroughly enjoyed it, very well done. I'll tell you what, Del boys mum werent half bad  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Onion Bag on January 26, 2010, 09:20:54 AM
Watched this last night on BBC iplayer, have to say i thoroughly enjoyed it, very well done. I'll tell you what, Del boys mum werent half bad  ;)

dont think she would be powerful now though - she has been dead over 30 years !