2010 Provincial Draws

Started by anportmorforjfc, October 05, 2009, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Early exit for Laois..no harm I couldn't care a toss about the footballers the way some of them acted the p***k last year...
Will have to change their attitude for me start to care about them
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Maroon Heaven

Westmeath have a great Draw....

If we get back to anywhere near the levels we did in 2008 we'll get to the Leinster Final..

Iarmhi Abu

Bogball XV

Quote from: southderry on October 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM
Is Derry at home against Monaghan if they beat Armagh?
hope we go to clones, sure we beat them by about 10 there last season as opposed to the 3 we beat them by in celtic park - i think pb has scored something like 3.18 in 2 games v monaghan in clones :D

Dinny Breen

Would imagine Kildare will be favourites to come out of their half, interesting to see if Wicklow progress from this year..
#newbridgeornowhere

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on October 22, 2009, 10:03:00 PM
Pre-match pints anyone? Name your venue.

Cassidy's Bar, Antrim Road. Then off to Casement.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Schkite

Quote from: Bogball XV on October 22, 2009, 10:30:38 PM
Quote from: southderry on October 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM
Is Derry at home against Monaghan if they beat Armagh?
hope we go to clones, sure we beat them by about 10 there last season as opposed to the 3 we beat them by in celtic park - i think pb has scored something like 3.18 in 2 games v monaghan in clones :D

Nothing like a bit of cockiness anyway, hope ye beat Armagh lads!  ;) Though that would also be good craic with Grimley on our side!

Onlooker

What did Tipperary do to the gods to get the draw we got.  In order to get to the Munster Final for the first time since 2002, we "only" have to beat Kerry and Cork. :( :( :(.  Looks like Limerick are as good as in the Munster Final already.  Luck of the draw how are you.

Orior

Quote from: Onlooker on October 22, 2009, 11:44:40 PM
What did Tipperary do to the gods to get the draw we got.  In order to get to the Munster Final for the first time since 2002, we "only" have to beat Kerry and Cork. :( :( :(.  Looks like Limerick are as good as in the Munster Final already.  Luck of the draw how are you.

What is most shocking is that we have a Tipp football man on this board!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Main Street

Good draw for Monaghan.
Home game against Derry or Armagh.
Banty and Grimley are doing high fives.

Can't wait, the beautiful game will bloom once again.

stevecw

Great draw for us in Carlow. Wicklow is exactly who we'd want to be playing in 1st round. As the whole Thomas Walsh affair has created a real hatred between both counties. And the fact that Walsh has left Wicklow to return and play for his native Carlow in 2010 just adds to it.

Amazing that his 1st championship game for Carlow will be v his teammates from last couple of years   :D

With him and Bren Murphy back from Sydney Swans at midfield Carlow will be a different side. We could easily win that one, if for once we actually can get all or at least most of the best players in the county to play for the county team.

Never seems to happen tho :(

Shamrock Shore

Ara - Kavanagh wasn't so hot in Drogheda last year in the league in a day best forgotten for both sides, but at least ye boys won.

Shure, it's a day out for us all, prob in Navan. I remember the drawn game in 2001 as I was on call for the birth of me first one. We beat Louth 1-11 to 1-09 and then losing to Dubs in Croke Park 2-19 to 1-13. Pogie Davis caught the Dubs napping on a 21 yd free for our consolation goal.

In 2002 we were way ahead at half time but a stirring Louth second half saw a draw at the end (Louth 1-14 Longford 2-11) and we were rogered in the replay by 3-17 to 1-12.

Bogball XV

Quote from: Main Street on October 23, 2009, 12:09:47 AM
Good draw for Monaghan.
Home game against Derry or Armagh.
Banty and Grimley are doing high fives.

Can't wait, the beautiful game will bloom once again.
tis a conspiracy just like the qualifiers draw last year, basically the big boys in ulster and centrally don't like these 3 teams and will do anything to make sure only one of them can progress!

naka

Quote from: ONeill on October 22, 2009, 08:57:19 PM
No, Derry/Armagh/Monaghan with Ferm and Cav
r u sure irish news has down/donegal same side as armagh

MrTaylor

From Ulster Council website

Ulster Senior Football Championship 2010:

Preliminary Round:
Derry v Armagh

Quarter Finals:
Antrim v Tyrone
Donegal v Down